Toledo Blackout?
-
I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
-
A lot of times they will chose to show the Detroit game in the Toldeo area instead of the Cleveland game if they play at the same time. It looks like they are both going to be on Fox today so this very well could be true. My suggestion if you are in BG is to go to Quaters. It is the Browns backer bar in BG. You will find it on Wooster St about a mile off of I-75 on the left side of the street across from Kreischer Dorms. If that doesn't work out for you I would go and check out the new B Dubs which you can find behind the Waffle House.
For me if it isn't shown in the BG area I'm just going to watch it on the Sunday ticket I just got on my play station.
-
I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
Smokin said:
I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
I officially looked it up on Time Warner and they are in fact showing the Lions game on Fox instead of the Browns game. I would request that ANYONE in the Toledo viewing area make plans to find someone with Sunday ticket or get to a bar to watch the game instead of just flipping to Fox at 1 to find the game not on.
-
I remember back in the 70's when the games were blacked out here in Cleveland. My father, brother and I would get the little black and white tv and go to the attic to pick up the game from the Toledo station. Boy have times changed
-
Toledo is an official cross over area between Detroit and Cleveland. Normally it isn't a problem cause ether the teams will be on different stations or play at different times and they can show both games but every season there seems to be around 2 games where the Lions get shown instead of the Browns. Not so mad about it anymore that I can just watch it on my PS3 but they never announce what they are going to show and I normally only find out when I got to switch it to the game and find out they are showing the Lions so I couldn't play ahead and get to a bar before hand.
-
I found out the skinny. Fox for the moment is Detroit ball huggers. Therefore since the games are at the same time, all you can watch on Fux is the Detroit car jackers.
-
Toledo is an official cross over area between Detroit and Cleveland. Normally it isn't a problem cause ether the teams will be on different stations or play at different times and they can show both games but every season there seems to be around 2 games where the Lions get shown instead of the Browns. Not so mad about it anymore that I can just watch it on my PS3 but they never announce what they are going to show and I normally only find out when I got to switch it to the game and find out they are showing the Lions so I couldn't play ahead and get to a bar before hand.
Toledo is an official cross over area between Detroit and Cleveland. Normally it isn't a problem cause ether the teams will be on different stations or play at different times and they can show both games but every season there seems to be around 2 games where the Lions get shown instead of the Browns. Not so mad about it anymore that I can just watch it on my PS3 but they never announce what they are going to show and I normally only find out when I got to switch it to the game and find out they are showing the Lions so I couldn't play ahead and get to a bar before hand.
And that's probably because all the trash and rejects that are fleeing Detroit, now live in Toledo. We should put up a border crossing like Canada has done. I now have to work with this trash and they don't even speak english. (or any language that I've ever heard of.)
-
Is there no Buffalow Wild Wings there? Game + Beer + Chicken = Good Time
-
I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
Smokin said:
I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
Send me a private message, I will give you a link.
-
Is there no Buffalow Wild Wings there? Game + Beer + Chicken = Good Time
Is there no Buffalow Wild Wings there? Game + Beer + Chicken = Good Time
There wasn't last season because they moved locations and didn't have the new one built yet. The new one they have is really sweet though. For me personally I'd rather walk over to Subway/Pita Pit to grab something to eat and watch it in my apartment on the cheap.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login