Skip to content

New Season!

The Browns Board
14 8 609
  • @browns149 said:

    Ask them how they like paying the HIGHEST ticket prices in the league. While the Browns are the lowest priced tickets

    Christ.

    can't imagine why........................ 🙄

    @gafreleets said:

    Christ.

    can't imagine why........................ 🙄

    It's the only thing we have on them. 😎

  • @gafreleets said:

    Christ.

    can't imagine why........................ 🙄

    It's the only thing we have on them. 😎

    @browns149 said:

    It's the only thing we have on them. 😎

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

  • @browns149 said:

    It's the only thing we have on them. 😎

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    Zombo said:

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

  • @browns149 said:

    It's the only thing we have on them. 😎

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    Zombo said:

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    Amen brother I go to the browns games every few years alot cheaper than Gilette although Browns may be playing the PATSIES Next year or the year after I will be there bye that time they wil have to Run the ball lol Dont be suprised if those Bitches Loose today In tennesee go Browns.

  • Zombo said:

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

    @browns149 said:

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

    lol I hear ya But i dont give a Shit.

  • Zombo said:

    We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

    Zombo

    --They are pretty much our bitches

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

    @browns149 said:

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

    Get your fact straight. "WE" have 13 titles....and a number of other title game appearances.

    Only Green Bay can match that.

  • @browns149 said:

    and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none 🙁

    Get your fact straight. "WE" have 13 titles....and a number of other title game appearances.

    Only Green Bay can match that.

    @the-gipper said:

    Get your fact straight. "WE" have 13 titles....and a number of other title game appearances.

    Only Green Bay can match that.

    Thank you Gipper for the real deal Buddy

  • I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

  • I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

    Chickenwang said:

    I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

    That's why I don't go to games anymore. Not going to spend $100.00 in addition to the ticket, parking, etc.

  • I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

    Chickenwang said:

    I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

    When I have gone to the games I have usually drunk enough at the tailgate that I certainly don't need to spend 8 bucks on a beer.

    I don't eat ridiculously priced popcorn at movies either. I eat lunch or dinner before I go.

    I go to these places for the entertainment, not for the food.

    Use a little common sense.