Skip to content

Were We Expecting Anything Else?

The Browns Board
20 18 1.4k
  • Typical browns.

    I am never changing my username

  • No shit. So pissed off.

  • Who wouldve thought that we all would be begging for McCoy to come in after the 3rd qtr hahahahaha this shit

    Kills me.

    With mccoy we wouldve won this game. Especially with the turnovers and amazing defense. Such a waste, weeden truly sucked it up to a point i didnt expect him to be able to reach with suckiness.

  • No, I thought maybe they might of eeked one out with a win, but it was garbage with a win or loss.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    1347223064[/url]' post='302122']

    Typical browns.

    I am never changing my username

    Nope! Just what I expected. So I'm not even upset. I was prepared to lose. When you have a loser of a head coach, nothing but losing is expected.

  • Was not expecting such a heart and soul game from our defense. Offense took their effort and shit all over it. That is what upsets me the most.

  • You guys are fucking bitches. I am glad I don't know you personally, because I'm sure you're mopey as fuck and useless to everything.

    "MEUHHH THE ROOKIE QB LOOKED TERRIBLE IN HIS FIRST START AND EVERYONE ELSES ROOKIE LOOKED GOOD MEUUUHHH LIFE IS UNFAIR..."

    Sack up, bitchtits.

  • We gotta understand this is going to be a rough ride with so many rookies and 2nd years on the team.

    Weeden played like shit, Richardson was no beast, but it we have to give them more than one game before we light the pitch forks.

    On the other hand Shurmur is a fucking idiot clown. Horrible play calling, stupid to not go for 2, and overall pathetic coaching of the o line run blocking.

  • I'd like to see McCoy start.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    I just don't get it! Did you really expect anything else? The football people of the world predict the Browns to be one of the worst few teams in the league this year and you really expected something different? Again? Every year? Why?

    Hey idiot. We almost won the game. And please get a fuking life.

  • actually i was impressed. impressed that we didn't get beat by 30 points.

    our defense was actually dominating the game in the first half. if not for the old man's interceptions we probably woulda won by 2 tds.

    yes the Oline sucks. yes there were no running lanes. yes trich was no beast (who cares about the oline when you're supposed to be a beast), yeas weeden looked like shit BUT for us to compete that well with a team a lot of pundits have picked to win the NFC.....i was impressed. i knew with the eagles were going to score there with less than 2 mins. left, but i was thinking..."this is perfect. march down the field get a couple of first downs, phil dawson, win game.

    no.

    the one good thing i saw is that our defense didn't take a step back as i thought they would. there were youngsters out there playing their asses off. ward was tackling anything and everything in front of him. haden played good (overall) and got an int.

    now if our Oline could block worth a shit we would be 1-0 right now even with all of the QB mistakes.

  • I did expect them to lose, but I didn't expect the Defense to play that well.

  • 1-13 for the home opener, that's quite a record.

    But what did yinz expect? This is what the stains do best, play just good enough to keep everyone interested in the game and stab yinz in the heart at the end.

    5.1 QB rating - I thought at first that was the ERA for an Indians pitcher.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

  • 1-13 for the home opener, that's quite a record.

    But what did yinz expect? This is what the stains do best, play just good enough to keep everyone interested in the game and stab yinz in the heart at the end.

    5.1 QB rating - I thought at first that was the ERA for an Indians pitcher.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

    @steeler-schick said:

    1-13 for the home opener, that's quite a record.

    But what did yinz expect? This is what the stains do best, play just good enough to keep everyone interested in the game and stab yinz in the heart at the end.

    5.1 QB rating - I thought at first that was the ERA for an Indians pitcher.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

    Yinz should kill yourself yinz toothless pig.

    ...an'at

  • At first I thought they would get blown out, then by the start of the 4th qtr i was like 1-0?!?!?!?! After the 4th int by our "future HOF QB" i was drinking

  • At first I thought they would get blown out, then by the start of the 4th qtr i was like 1-0?!?!?!?! After the 4th int by our "future HOF QB" i was drinking

    @ppe6.6 said:

    At first I thought they would get blown out, then by the start of the 4th qtr i was like 1-0?!?!?!?! After the 4th int by our "future HOF QB" i was drinking

    'bout right...

    ...but ya gotta love Wheeeeeedon's competitiveness...

    He was not gonna let Vick out INT him...

  • All in all though it was a pretty damn exciting game, Fort coulda won it for us if he'd of caught that INT.

    Amazing with how shitty our offense was, Vick was the first QB since 1969 to win a game throwing 4 picks.

  • ha that was pretty good tour

  • Formerly Sane said:

    I just don't get it! Did you really expect anything else? The football people of the world predict the Browns to be one of the worst few teams in the league this year and you really expected something different? Again? Every year? Why?

    A lot of "football people" have picked the Eagles as prime Super Bowl contenders. The Browns played them nose to nose, toe to toe.

    Let's see how they do when they play some of the lesser lights...like, say, your team.

  • 1-13 for the home opener, that's quite a record.

    But what did yinz expect? This is what the stains do best, play just good enough to keep everyone interested in the game and stab yinz in the heart at the end.

    5.1 QB rating - I thought at first that was the ERA for an Indians pitcher.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

    @steeler-schick said:

    1-13 for the home opener, that's quite a record.

    But what did yinz expect? This is what the stains do best, play just good enough to keep everyone interested in the game and stab yinz in the heart at the end.

    5.1 QB rating - I thought at first that was the ERA for an Indians pitcher.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

    Hey newsflash for ya! Yinz is 0 and 1 too! 😛 Don't pat yourself on the back too much. Your Stools shit the bed last night against Denver!