Skip to content

Let The Rumor's Begin - Haslam & Cowher

The Browns Board
22 17 1.8k
  • Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #7

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.

    I saw him at the casino today, playing $100 slots

  • Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.

    Source?

  • D darubes wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Your new coach next year was on the field yesterday---- Andy Reid.

  • Your new coach next year was on the field yesterday---- Andy Reid.

    BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @darubes said:

    Your new coach next year was on the field yesterday---- Andy Reid.

    I didn't think about that, but that is really a very legit option. This is probably Reid's last year with the Eagles.

  • @brownskidd said:

    So I was just on the crapper at work passing my frustrations out and thinking towards next year. Any chance the ties with Pittsburgh that Haslam had could turn Cowher into a potential candidate for next year?

    No. I don't even think Cowher was there when Haslam bought into the Steelers.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    No. I don't even think Cowher was there when Haslam bought into the Steelers.

    This.

  • So I was just on the crapper at work passing my frustrations out and thinking towards next year. Any chance the ties with Pittsburgh that Haslam had could turn Cowher into a potential candidate for next year?

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @brownskidd said:

    So I was just on the crapper at work passing my frustrations out and thinking towards next year. Any chance the ties with Pittsburgh that Haslam had could turn Cowher into a potential candidate for next year?

    Puke. Same goes for Gruden.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Get Marty Schottemhiemher as the GM. HE will take care of the rest.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    ^^this. 1000%

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    cowhercleveland.jpg

    Hope and change I can get behind!!!😛

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I LOVE the fact Haslem is sitting in the pressers. He can see what a tool we have NOW for a coach.

    I'm not sold on ANY guy out there. Be it Cowher, Gruden, Reid, Saban, blah blah blah.............. Let Jimmy make his choice.

    But I would think Jimmy will have a better chance to get it right then Randy Lerner.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #17

    gotta agree with Ghoolie. Ukrainian people are not someone u disagree with .... they eat goolash !!!!!!

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Fuck Cowher.

  • Get Marty Schottemhiemher as the GM. HE will take care of the rest.

    brnfan16B brnfan16 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @brownindian said:

    Get Marty Schottemhiemher as the GM. HE will take care of the rest.

    Oh Marty Ball, remember the days and his famous "I have a Gleem" speech. He "shouda, woulda, coulda" taken us to the big dance but it was not to be.

  • LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'd rather have Rob Ryan on the sidelines as head coach if I had to pick someone outside of Gruden... I don't think there is a chance in hell that Cowher would coach in Cleveland (mostly because he was such a Shitsburgh fixture as a coach)... Gruden might be a great hire, but like Ghoolie keeps referencing - they don't have anything left to prove.

    Maybe we should look at the younger guys with a fire for winning (and an aptitude for football that is even a fraction more than Shurmur).

  • @badnewsbrowns said:

    Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.

    Source?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    Source?

    It was a joke. If by some miracle Cowher did come here you can be he wouldn't buy in Strongsville.

  • I'd rather have Rob Ryan on the sidelines as head coach if I had to pick someone outside of Gruden... I don't think there is a chance in hell that Cowher would coach in Cleveland (mostly because he was such a Shitsburgh fixture as a coach)... Gruden might be a great hire, but like Ghoolie keeps referencing - they don't have anything left to prove.

    Maybe we should look at the younger guys with a fire for winning (and an aptitude for football that is even a fraction more than Shurmur).

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @loyalty said:

    I don't think there is a chance in hell that Cowher would coach in Cleveland (mostly because he was such a Shitsburgh fixture as a coach)...

    you do know he played and coached for the browns don't you?