Skip to content

Newly Implemented "guidlines"

Locked The Browns Board
13 10 813
  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #1

    These new guidelines are in effect to create less clutter here and to get rid of pointless threads. Very simply put:

    -Make a thread with no point other to say that someone sucks or someone needs replaced, that thread will be closed/deleted

    -Make a thread about non valid rumors, thread will be closed/deleted.

    -Make a thread about pictures of your mom naked, that thread will be pinned.

    That is all.

  • These new guidelines are in effect to create less clutter here and to get rid of pointless threads. Very simply put:

    -Make a thread with no point other to say that someone sucks or someone needs replaced, that thread will be closed/deleted

    -Make a thread about non valid rumors, thread will be closed/deleted.

    -Make a thread about pictures of your mom naked, that thread will be pinned.

    That is all.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @theclevelandsound said:

    These new guidelines are in effect to create less clutter here and to get rid of pointless threads. Very simply put:

    -Make a thread with no point other to say that someone sucks or someone needs replaced, that thread will be closed/deleted

    -Make a thread about non valid rumors, thread will be closed/deleted.

    -Make a thread about pictures of your mom naked, that thread will be pinned.

    That is all.

    Wouldn't this thread fall into the non-valid rumors?

  • G gmp wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Every thread on this board is how the team sucks!..

    Half the fun of having a forum is saying how people suck and need to be replaced..That's what made this board..That's what makes talk radio..that's what makes ESPN daily talk shows..That's what people what to talk about..Geeze, as long as nobody puts up any obscenity's and anything that's deemed as personal attacks..why not have the right to speak your opnionn?? i've had more people say personal vulgar things to me on this borad and it never bothererd me a bit...

    bad move dude........life is short..and it's only football talk..don't take it so serious....

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I said GUIDLINES, not rules. There will be threads that bitch and moan that are fine. I am talking about extreme cases where the thread is "Browns Suck" and the text is "We suck" or something like that. Those are pointless and I have already gotten rid of them.

  • I said GUIDLINES, not rules. There will be threads that bitch and moan that are fine. I am talking about extreme cases where the thread is "Browns Suck" and the text is "We suck" or something like that. Those are pointless and I have already gotten rid of them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @theclevelandsound said:

    I said GUIDLINES, not rules. There will be threads that bitch and moan that are fine. I am talking about extreme cases where the thread is "Browns Suck" and the text is "We suck" or something like that. Those are pointless and I have already gotten rid of them.

    Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

    Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Or how we have 15 threads that are all about the same topic.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I think you just wanted to let everyone know that you had admin powers. That's really the only reason this thread exists.

    Be fearful, all.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I guess it really all depends on what your mother looks like...

    WSS

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    I said GUIDLINES, not rules. There will be threads that bitch and moan that are fine. I am talking about extreme cases where the thread is "Browns Suck" and the text is "We suck" or something like that. Those are pointless and I have already gotten rid of them.

    Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

    Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

    Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

    You know who really sucks? Black holes.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

    Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

    You know who really sucks? Black holes.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @blowe said:

    You know who really sucks? Black holes.

    Shop-Vac

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    My Mom has a wiener

    I knew it.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Pittsburgh sucks!

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Oh no. Look what I created...

    Closed.