Skip to content

Why watch the Stoolers & Ratbirds

The Browns Board
29 20 1.5k
  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Where is the option for: I could care less, I won't be watching it. 😛

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Dude, it's football. What the hell should we watch in its stead...bowling?

  • ? Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

  • Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ghoolie said:

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well.

    Would that be not ever getting to play offense for 99% of a quarter? No team does well when they never have the rock.

  • J JewDago wrote on last edited by
    #6

    we should watch to see what defense looks like. it'll be a new experience for us.

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm going to watch the game and root for an 8.0 earthquake to destroy the stadium.

    Otherwise...I could settle for a few career-ending injuries on both sides.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    The choice is easy for me, I don't have the option of watching the game, but hopefully I'll see Pollyannahairdo with two broken legs on the highlights - i F****ING HATE THAT GUY.

    I'm more interested in the ARI Vs PHI game, to see what the caliber of the SB team is going to be to get rid of the AFC North entrant this year. It's going to be a long long long off season if the ratbirds or towel wavers win. Damn, just had a very genuine wave of nausea wash over me.

  • Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by Chicopee John
    #9

    @ghoolie said:

    Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    Probably the way the game will play out. However, I prefer to see Baltimore win. Maybe just for Flacco. Maybe for Ray Lewis. Maybe just for their first year coach. Maybe for old time's sake.

    Regardless. I hope the AFC wins the SB again.

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I'll watch because if the steelers win I get a free trip to the Super Bowl as we won the season ticket lottery and will take some customers down.

    Tampa this time of year (-11 degrees on my way in this morning) looks pretty damn good! Plus, no matter who is playing (even the steelers) it is still the Super Bowl and I don't want to pass on that opportunity.....

    Of course I'll then become a Cardinal or Eagles fan for the few days I'll be down there!

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Then again, now that I'll be somewhat 'rooting' for the steelers to beat the ratbirds, they're bound to lose.............

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    We are running out of games . I personally hate the off season , and am in no hurry to get there .

    That being said I will keep a barf bag handy .

  • C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The way we try to build this team through free agency, I'll watch to see players that might be Browns next year.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Im gonna watch the game because there wont be anything else left to do...

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #15

    "I'd rather scrub my nuts with a wire brush" is not listed as an option, so I'm not voting.

  • D d531 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I will be rooting for the Ravens. Don't get me wrong, I hate them both. But the Stooler fans always running their chops on this forum has caused me to hate Baltimore less.

  • S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #17
    Why watch the Stoolers & Ratbirds

    Well, you get to see a real football game for a change for one thing.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @inspecta said:

    For Ghoolie's assesment, (and I know i'm spinning wheels addressing him seriously here, but what the hell)

    Chargers didn't have LT for that game, and like Masters said they didn't have the rock for 99% of the 3rd quarter. Tough conditions to win in.

    Also they were without their best pass rusher in Merriman, which isn't new because he's been out all year, but it made their offensive line look good.

    Baltimore's defense is really good as well, and they will absolutely terrorize Ben, their offensive line is absolute garbage and they're going to expose it big time with exotic blitz packages.

    But in the end it's going to be a low scoring game. I could see the final being 10-3 or 10-7.

    I'm betting the under big time on sunday.

    I know I was spinnng my wheels. But the fact he said PIT took away what SD does well and made them do what they don't do well was just ignorant. PIT made SD pass. Anyone who watched SD play this year knows that the SD offense now goes through their pass and not the run. Rivers put up a huge game againt PIT despite not having the rock for all but 30 seconds of the 3rd quarter. That game came down to the tipped pass at the start of the 3rd and the special teams blunder by the SD player. It was a player making a play and a dude having a brain fart. Not to take away from PITs win, but it wasn't about PIT taking part of SDs game away. It was about getting two good bounces. Which happens a lot in the NFL.

  • Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @ghoolie said:

    Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    You should hold off on your predictions until you learn how to type in English.

  • E Earle wrote on last edited by
    #20
    It will be like 2 Retards in a cage match!
  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #21

    so far first choice is Its Football and I cant wait until the Draft

    and a close second is for the injuries