Skip to content

Why watch the Stoolers & Ratbirds

The Browns Board
29 20 1.5k
  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    We are running out of games . I personally hate the off season , and am in no hurry to get there .

    That being said I will keep a barf bag handy .

  • C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The way we try to build this team through free agency, I'll watch to see players that might be Browns next year.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Im gonna watch the game because there wont be anything else left to do...

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #15

    "I'd rather scrub my nuts with a wire brush" is not listed as an option, so I'm not voting.

  • D d531 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I will be rooting for the Ravens. Don't get me wrong, I hate them both. But the Stooler fans always running their chops on this forum has caused me to hate Baltimore less.

  • S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #17
    Why watch the Stoolers & Ratbirds

    Well, you get to see a real football game for a change for one thing.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @inspecta said:

    For Ghoolie's assesment, (and I know i'm spinning wheels addressing him seriously here, but what the hell)

    Chargers didn't have LT for that game, and like Masters said they didn't have the rock for 99% of the 3rd quarter. Tough conditions to win in.

    Also they were without their best pass rusher in Merriman, which isn't new because he's been out all year, but it made their offensive line look good.

    Baltimore's defense is really good as well, and they will absolutely terrorize Ben, their offensive line is absolute garbage and they're going to expose it big time with exotic blitz packages.

    But in the end it's going to be a low scoring game. I could see the final being 10-3 or 10-7.

    I'm betting the under big time on sunday.

    I know I was spinnng my wheels. But the fact he said PIT took away what SD does well and made them do what they don't do well was just ignorant. PIT made SD pass. Anyone who watched SD play this year knows that the SD offense now goes through their pass and not the run. Rivers put up a huge game againt PIT despite not having the rock for all but 30 seconds of the 3rd quarter. That game came down to the tipped pass at the start of the 3rd and the special teams blunder by the SD player. It was a player making a play and a dude having a brain fart. Not to take away from PITs win, but it wasn't about PIT taking part of SDs game away. It was about getting two good bounces. Which happens a lot in the NFL.

  • Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @ghoolie said:

    Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

    The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

    Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

    Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

    Ravens don't have a chance.

    You should hold off on your predictions until you learn how to type in English.

  • E Earle wrote on last edited by
    #20
    It will be like 2 Retards in a cage match!
  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #21

    so far first choice is Its Football and I cant wait until the Draft

    and a close second is for the injuries

  • The choice is easy for me, I don't have the option of watching the game, but hopefully I'll see Pollyannahairdo with two broken legs on the highlights - i F****ING HATE THAT GUY.

    I'm more interested in the ARI Vs PHI game, to see what the caliber of the SB team is going to be to get rid of the AFC North entrant this year. It's going to be a long long long off season if the ratbirds or towel wavers win. Damn, just had a very genuine wave of nausea wash over me.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @howiedawg said:

    The choice is easy for me, I don't have the option of watching the game, but hopefully I'll see Pollyannahairdo with two broken legs on the highlights - i F****ING HATE THAT GUY.

    I'm more interested in the ARI Vs PHI game, to see what the caliber of the SB team is going to be to get rid of the AFC North entrant this year. It's going to be a long long long off season if the ratbirds or towel wavers win. Damn, just had a very genuine wave of nausea wash over me.

    WOW you are an AZZ !

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Chargers didn't have LT for that game,(LT Didnt help them win in the REG. Season either...and what about SPROLES SPROLES SPROLES ???) and like Masters said they didn't have the rock for 99% of the 3rd quarter. WHO`s Fault was that ????Tough conditions to win in.

    Also they were without their best pass rusher in Merriman,(Aint had him in WEEKS !! which isn't new because he's been out all year, but it made their offensive line look good.

    Baltimore's defense is really good as well, and they will absolutely terrorize Ben,(BS>>>THEY DIDNT DO S**T To Him this last game) their offensive line is absolute garbage and they're going to expose it big time with exotic blitz packages. {QUOTE}

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Dude your doing JUST what Goolie said he WASN'T Gonna do. Break it down as a BROWNS FAN !! Truth is Pittsburgh is the better Team. Only way they win is if Pittsburgh is sloppy and careless with the Football. Ints. and Dumb fumbles. Ben and the Line will be fine. We haven't had an Issue ...not a BIG Issue since the 1st half of the 1st game against Baltimore And the Philly game all year. Maybe the O-Linemen were at Chipotle`s to eat for those days or something. idk...

    My opinion is Baltimore is in possession of a Beastly RUN DEFENSE... and very Good Pass Coverage team. The Pass Rush is ALL Blitz related and therefore a gamble. Most of the Steelers Pressure is in Zone fashion , putting many into coverage and causing confusion. The Ravens D and Pittsburgh are two different animals. Both Dangerous however. Baltimore has a wild card...their D , TAKES the Ball and Puts it In the End Zone ! That hurts like H E L L ! Again ..take care of the Rock and Roll to the Bowl !!!

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

  • I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @lemosley01 said:

    I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

    What makes us classless?

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #26

    How about a 110 inch hdtv 17 friends booze and grub..4 steeler fans ,3 raven fans,5 browns fans,3 bungal fans and 2 titan fans?

    It will be fun as usual looking at the playoffs from the outside in like us browns fans have grown so accustomed too..Its a blast laffing at the losers only to have them say the usual crap....UHHH at least we made it to the championship your browns suck.... THANKS RANDY!..lol 😉

  • @lemosley01 said:

    I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

    What makes us classless?

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #27

    yeahImADumbassYinzer... said:

    What makes us classless?

    I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

    DWJ

  • yeahImADumbassYinzer... said:

    What makes us classless?

    I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

    DWJ

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @furnier said:

    I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

    DWJ

    Nice job at avoiding the question.

  • yeahImADumbassYinzer... said:

    What makes us classless?

    I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

    DWJ

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @furnier said:

    I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

    DWJ

    Hilarious YOU Furnaceface commenting on someone being "classless"....HILARIOUS !!!