Skip to content

Libya Embassy

Political Discussion
233 15 5.6k
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    No because their lives mean nothing to them or us. We should execute their entire government from top to bottom. Make a statement. Whoever replaces them could not possibly be worse or more incompetent.

    This surely wouldn't have a negative impact on our diplomatic relations there.

    @vaportrail said:

    This surely wouldn't have a negative impact on our diplomatic relations there.

    This is the problem you think diplomacy will work there. They don't give a shit about diplomacy. Violence is what they and their god understand. We could put puppets in their places.

  • @vaportrail said:

    This surely wouldn't have a negative impact on our diplomatic relations there.

    This is the problem you think diplomacy will work there. They don't give a shit about diplomacy. Violence is what they and their god understand. We could put puppets in their places.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    This is the problem you think diplomacy will work there. They don't give a shit about diplomacy. Violence is what they and their god understand. We could put puppets in their places.

    Libya doesn't exist in a vacuum.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    This is the problem you think diplomacy will work there. They don't give a shit about diplomacy. Violence is what they and their god understand. We could put puppets in their places.

    Libya doesn't exist in a vacuum.

    @vaportrail said:

    Libya doesn't exist in a vacuum.

    All Muslims should be put on real notice.

  • Mushroom-Cloud.jpg
  • CKSmq.png

    I didn't know this^^^ guy had an account here.

  • Do you still really think we can all just get along? I don't think so.

  • Do you still really think we can all just get along? I don't think so.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Do you still really think we can all just get along? I don't think so.

    Seeing that you're suggesting committing a genocide on the order of approximately 166 Hitlers, I'm gonna go with trying to get along.

  • Real Americans will fight for freedom.

    Weenies like Heckbunker and Woodypeckerhead will

    be happy to be muslim sympathizers.

    Real Americans kick enemies asses.

    Heckbunker, Woodypeckerhead wil tell the Muslim extremist terorists murders

    "we're sorry we didn't do your bidding, terrorists. We won't ever do anything to stop you.... "sniff" ...."

    cowards.

    With all these killers, it's kill or be killed.

    That's why we have our military folks going after them, to take them out.

    With apoligizing to the Muslim killers... seems like not so much a good idea to go to

    vacation overseas a lot of places.

    And Shep and Heck said Obamao would make us respected.

    b freakin stupid ass s.

    Take em out. It's the only way.

    Obamao is trying to buy them off as friends. And telling them he's sorry. That America is sorry for anything they don't like.

    He's the only stupid assest president since Jimmy Carter..

    "sigh"

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Do you still really think we can all just get along? I don't think so.

    Seeing that you're suggesting committing a genocide on the order of approximately 166 Hitlers, I'm gonna go with trying to get along.

    @vaportrail said:

    Seeing that you're suggesting committing a genocide on the order of approximately 833 Hitlers, I'm gonna go with trying to get along.

    They'd do it to us in one one second if they could. You'll eat those words in your lifetime I suspect. For the record I'm for executing the entire libyan government first.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Seeing that you're suggesting committing a genocide on the order of approximately 833 Hitlers, I'm gonna go with trying to get along.

    They'd do it to us in one one second if they could. You'll eat those words in your lifetime I suspect. For the record I'm for executing the entire libyan government first.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'd do it to us in one one second if they could. You'll eat those words in your lifetime I suspect. For the record I'm for executing the entire libyan government first.

    So when World War 3 happens, do you think we set up internment camps for Islamic-Americans?

  • Well, heckbunker, you don't care about much of anything. You're a loser as an American.

    Don't worry, though, the rest of us will defend your right to be a loser.

    (did I mention that you are also an asshole, AND a cowardly lyin?)

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Right now I'm sure the CIA is working with the State Department and other agencies to use embassy video and local intelligence to figure out who was organizing that attack. And then we'll find them and kill them.

    Would that suffice?

    No because their lives mean nothing to them or us. We should execute their entire government from top to bottom. Make a statement. Whoever replaces them could not possibly be worse or more incompetent.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No because their lives mean nothing to them or us. We should execute their entire government from top to bottom. Make a statement. Whoever replaces them could not possibly be worse or more incompetent.

    I don't believe that's necessarily true.

    any more than its true for us, and probably in their propaganda books that Americans are proud to die for their country.

    I don't think anyone wants to die for his cause.

    I also don't think it for others hour cause all that much to assassinate their leaders.

    But I do admit it's fun, isn't it?

    Many of these people have less to live for, it seems, then someone from a nicer place to live.

    Imagine how it would suck living there anyway no matter who's sitting in the palace.

    But it makes you feel good for a while to kill everybody and put your guys in the palace.

    Pretty soon they will realize that they don't actually get to live in the palace and they will be pissed off at the new boss.

    What could we rationally do that would shock them?

    Even if we could think of something barbaric enough we most certainly wouldn't have the stomach to do it.

    WSS

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'd do it to us in one one second if they could. You'll eat those words in your lifetime I suspect. For the record I'm for executing the entire libyan government first.

    So when World War 3 happens, do you think we set up internment camps for Islamic-Americans?

    @vaportrail said:

    So when World War 3 happens, do you think we set up internment camps for Islamic-Americans?

    They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

    And for the record there's always internment camps in war. See andersonville.

  • @vaportrail said:

    So when World War 3 happens, do you think we set up internment camps for Islamic-Americans?

    They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

    And for the record there's always internment camps in war. See andersonville.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

    @vaportrail said:

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that.

    It's not a holy war now, you just want it to be.

    Economics, power, territory and oil.

    The rest is window dressing.

    As it was, as it shall always be.

    WSS

  • @vaportrail said:

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that.

    It's not a holy war now, you just want it to be.

    Economics, power, territory and oil.

    The rest is window dressing.

    As it was, as it shall always be.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    It's not a holy war now, you just want it to be.

    Economics, power, territory and oil.

    The rest is window dressing.

    As it was, as it shall always be.

    WSS

    When did I say I wanted a holy war? That's what Cysko's suggesting.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

    @vaportrail said:

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

    China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

  • @westside-steve said:

    It's not a holy war now, you just want it to be.

    Economics, power, territory and oil.

    The rest is window dressing.

    As it was, as it shall always be.

    WSS

    When did I say I wanted a holy war? That's what Cysko's suggesting.

    @vaportrail said:

    When did I say I wanted a holy war? That's what Cysko's suggesting.

    Wrong. I am not religious. I simply think its now time to stop bowing to theirs. Unless you want to live in a Muslim world, which is their goal. And Steve: when they strap on that suicide vest they want to die for their cause.

  • @vaportrail said:

    I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

    China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

    China has over a billion people, and if they put that to use, they can do a lot of damage, see the Korean War. Which is why this genocide would never happen. The powerful Islamic nations aren't stupid enough to let religion alienate themselves from every other country on the planet.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

    China has over a billion people, and if they put that to use, they can do a lot of damage, see the Korean War. Which is why this genocide would never happen. The powerful Islamic nations aren't stupid enough to let religion alienate themselves from every other country on the planet.

    @vaportrail said:

    China has over a billion people, and if they put that to use, they can do a lot of damage, see the Korean War. Which is why this genocide would never happen. The powerful Islamic nations aren't stupid enough to let religion alienate themselves from every other country on the planet.

    The Korean war was a cold war essentially. When push came to shove look how the Japanese pushed them around like a billion bitches. See: world war 2