Skip to content

Week 2 Fantasy Decisions

The Browns Board
10 7 438
  • My conundrum this week is at the WR3 position. I'm starting Wallace and Steve Smith. I'd start Garcon, but word is he won't play. That leaves me with Ogletree, Vincent Jackson, and Meachem. Anyone have any thoughts?

  • i'd go jackson. ogletree could disapear after one career game and i just never trust meachem. anyone you could pick up from free agency?

  • Uou never said PPR league or not

    Anyhow

    Romo and the Cowboys threw at will last weeek vs the Giants their secondary being banged up

    However they may run Martin a lot too

    Meacham should get some looks today vs Tennessee

    And Ogletree is the 4th option in Dallas Behind Bryant/Austin and Whitten

    I would go with Jackson

  • Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris, Maurice Jones-Drew

    One of them has to sit...Right now its Chris Johnson, convince me otherwise

  • Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris, Maurice Jones-Drew

    One of them has to sit...Right now its Chris Johnson, convince me otherwise

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris, Maurice Jones-Drew

    One of them has to sit...Right now its Chris Johnson, convince me otherwise

    it all depends on what you think your guy is gonna do. not as a cleveland fan, but as a FF GM do you think t-rich will have more success this week, cause i'm pretty sure cj2k will do better than last week.

    personally, i'd keep it the way you have it unless you feel your guy isn't gonna produce again.

  • Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris, Maurice Jones-Drew

    One of them has to sit...Right now its Chris Johnson, convince me otherwise

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris, Maurice Jones-Drew

    One of them has to sit...Right now its Chris Johnson, convince me otherwise

    Chris Johnson's grandma just passed away today she's the one who helped raise Him he's expected to play and dedicate today's game to her, just a thought

  • San Diego beat up McFadden pretty good last week, so I think there gonna give Johnson a little trouble to...If Im going down Im going dowm with my guy

  • The Bungles starting MLB is out today, so the Browns should be able to run better today

  • My conundrum this week is at the WR3 position. I'm starting Wallace and Steve Smith. I'd start Garcon, but word is he won't play. That leaves me with Ogletree, Vincent Jackson, and Meachem. Anyone have any thoughts?

    @vaportrail said:

    I'd start Garcon, but word is he won't play.

    I could have used that information. That's why I suck at FF, I am too into the Browns, got too much going on Sunday mornings to check my lineups.

    I did start Weeden this week, me and 0.005% of fantasy footballers, and he got me 18 points and if Matt Prater gets me 7 tonight I will win despite starting Garcon ... and Weeden.

    Zombo

  • @vaportrail said:

    I'd start Garcon, but word is he won't play.

    I could have used that information. That's why I suck at FF, I am too into the Browns, got too much going on Sunday mornings to check my lineups.

    I did start Weeden this week, me and 0.005% of fantasy footballers, and he got me 18 points and if Matt Prater gets me 7 tonight I will win despite starting Garcon ... and Weeden.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I could have used that information. That's why I suck at FF, I am too into the Browns, got too much going on Sunday mornings to check my lineups.

    I did start Weeden this week, me and 0.005% of fantasy footballers, and he got me 18 points and if Matt Prater gets me 7 tonight I will win despite starting Garcon ... and Weeden.

    Zombo

    Well, I'll probably make something like this every Sunday. Gaf (I just realized what his name was backwards) was right about VJax, but Yahoo froze up for me in the 15 minutes before the game. I left Ogletree in and 15 points on the bench. That being said, I still scored over 150.