Skip to content

Db's Are Awful

The Browns Board
7 3 407
  • Wow, can they play any worst! Yeah, we have injuries and a suspension, but these guys belong in the D league!

  • Currently looking like we need to go DB early next year in the draft...

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    1347822647[/url]' post='303528']

    Currently looking like we need to go DB early next year in the draft...

    Every year it seems we need every position. I'm still not sold on Weeden. Now J Rich is looking better. What about a wide receiver? We haven't had a decent receiver since this team returned to the NFL

  • Patterson must be dumber than dirt! Does this guy know where the line of scrimmage is? Off sides twice today. All he has to do is see where the lineman are lining up, sheesh!

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    1347822647[/url]' post='303528']

    Currently looking like we need to go DB early next year in the draft...

    Every year it seems we need every position. I'm still not sold on Weeden. Now J Rich is looking better. What about a wide receiver? We haven't had a decent receiver since this team returned to the NFL

    @dawg08 said:

    Every year it seems we need every position. I'm still not sold on Weeden. Now J Rich is looking better. What about a wide receiver? We haven't had a decent receiver since this team returned to the NFL

    I don't think anyone is sold on Weeden yet. He's a rookie playing his second game. I need to see a lot more game before I would say I'm sold on him.

  • No kidding. They can't cover or tackle worth shit

  • @dawg08 said:

    1347823928[/url]' post='303538']

    Patterson must be dumber than dirt! Does this guy know where the line of scrimmage is? Off sides twice today. All he has to do is see where the lineman are lining up, sheesh!

    Bumbling idiots!