Ticket For The Bills
-
I have one seat open for the Bills game this weekend. Sect 534..
Anybody interested?
-
I have one seat open for the Bills game this weekend. Sect 534..
Anybody interested?
Is it just me, or do we have a lot of people who BS about football but never go to games??
Hell, it might even be a close to free ticket if I know you well enough, or I don't know you and you convince me you have big tits.

-
'Peen,
I'm interested. Unfortunately, the "Social Chair" is out right now & I am unable to say definitely until I speak with her. I could let you know or I must defer to another "taker".
Mike
-
'peen....
I'm in town and need one... but not sure I can climb that high...

I'm eye-balling a section 319 single...
PM me with phone number...
EDIT: Nevermind... seems you have a buyer per your personal page... I'm grabbing the 319...
I'll wave to you...
EDIT 2:
God, how I hate Ticketmaster.... $8 service fee and then $5 to e-mail the effin ticket...
What a racket...
But I gots my tichet...
-
'peen....
I'm in town and need one... but not sure I can climb that high...

I'm eye-balling a section 319 single...
PM me with phone number...
EDIT: Nevermind... seems you have a buyer per your personal page... I'm grabbing the 319...
I'll wave to you...
EDIT 2:
God, how I hate Ticketmaster.... $8 service fee and then $5 to e-mail the effin ticket...
What a racket...
But I gots my tichet...
'peen....
I'm in town and need one... but not sure I can climb that high...

I'm eye-balling a section 319 single...
PM me with phone number...
EDIT: Nevermind... seems you have a buyer per your personal page... I'm grabbing the 319...
I'll wave to you...
Maybe next time.
It's not that darn high....row 19.
I did a lot of research before I bought these 8-9 years ago. I like uppers.....good field view....mine are 42 yard line. North side which is the sun side....sun is good in Cleveland...Two rows below the roof overhang, so you don't get a drip factor. Most of the bad, rainy weather comes out of the north, so most of the time, when it rains, I stay fairly dry while a row or two ahead are wet.
My seats are perfect, though I am thinking of getting club seats next year.....I can and I want them. I am taking the commandant to the Steelers game over the Thanksgiving weekend and have a tour set up of the club section. She is going to love it and say we need those even though she averages a game every 2 years...I need to seal the deal.
It's a tough call. My seats are $70 as of now, and they are hard to sell....either people want cheap seats or premium seats for a one time go.
You have people say they'll wave at you, thinking you have nose bleeds when in reality my PSL value is the same as for Clubs.
Between the 40's, in the teens, are good seats no matter the stadium.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login