Skip to content

Carl Smith

The Browns Board
2 2 428
  • OBR is reporting that the Browns are interviewing Carl Smith for QB coach. He's currently the QB coach at USC.

    Previously he was a QB coach for Butch Davis with the Browns.

    I'm a bit leary of a guy who coached for Butch Davis and/or coached Tim Couch.

    Andy

  • OBR is reporting that the Browns are interviewing Carl Smith for QB coach. He's currently the QB coach at USC.

    Previously he was a QB coach for Butch Davis with the Browns.

    I'm a bit leary of a guy who coached for Butch Davis and/or coached Tim Couch.

    Andy

    @thaak said:

    OBR is reporting that the Browns are interviewing Carl Smith for QB coach. He's currently the QB coach at USC.

    Previously he was a QB coach for Butch Davis with the Browns.

    I'm a bit leary of a guy who coached for Butch Davis and/or coached Tim Couch.

    Andy

    Tim Couch's coaching wasnt the problem.

    He got sacked 110 times in 2.5 years.