Skip to content

Stadium Parking

The Browns Board
7 7 453
  • Hello everyone, another Bills fan here. Heading your way to join the party this weekend, however the Google info on your parking situation is hard to decipher. Here are my questions:

    1) How is game day traffic flow from the 90 and around the stadium? I have my usual routes here in Buffalo to avoid traffic, wondering if you guys have any secrets.

    2) I saw a lot on Merwin is only $5, but it looks like its quite the hike to the stadium. Whats the best combo of price/distance/fun?

    3) Is there a time of the morning where the traffic hits a peak? I was thinking of being on the road by 7, which would get us to the stadium between 10-11. Dont want to be stuck in traffic and miss the kickoff.

    Thanks for any info, from the few posts i've read on here it appears that theres a mutual respect between the fans of both teams so it looks like its going to be a good time! I've only been to Miami for an away game, and the orange seats down there dont talk much. Looking forward to some friendly banter and trash talk.

  • Hello everyone, another Bills fan here. Heading your way to join the party this weekend, however the Google info on your parking situation is hard to decipher. Here are my questions:

    1) How is game day traffic flow from the 90 and around the stadium? I have my usual routes here in Buffalo to avoid traffic, wondering if you guys have any secrets.

    2) I saw a lot on Merwin is only $5, but it looks like its quite the hike to the stadium. Whats the best combo of price/distance/fun?

    3) Is there a time of the morning where the traffic hits a peak? I was thinking of being on the road by 7, which would get us to the stadium between 10-11. Dont want to be stuck in traffic and miss the kickoff.

    Thanks for any info, from the few posts i've read on here it appears that theres a mutual respect between the fans of both teams so it looks like its going to be a good time! I've only been to Miami for an away game, and the orange seats down there dont talk much. Looking forward to some friendly banter and trash talk.

    @neubs24 said:

    Hello everyone, another Bills fan here. Heading your way to join the party this weekend, however the Google info on your parking situation is hard to decipher. Here are my questions:

    1) How is game day traffic flow from the 90 and around the stadium? I have my usual routes here in Buffalo to avoid traffic, wondering if you guys have any secrets.

    2) I saw a lot on Merwin is only $5, but it looks like its quite the hike to the stadium. Whats the best combo of price/distance/fun?

    3) Is there a time of the morning where the traffic hits a peak? I was thinking of being on the road by 7, which would get us to the stadium between 10-11. Dont want to be stuck in traffic and miss the kickoff.

    Thanks for any info, from the few posts i've read on here it appears that theres a mutual respect between the fans of both teams so it looks like its going to be a good time! I've only been to Miami for an away game, and the orange seats down there dont talk much. Looking forward to some friendly banter and trash talk.

    Take a look at the Stadium on Google Earth and you'll see the big public parking lot right next to the Stadium at the docks. I'm not sure of the price, but I've heard it is pretty reasonable. Perhaps someone on this Board knows the price there. The problem with that lot is trying to exit after the game. Since we have a downtown stadium, surface and garage parking lots are all over the place. Our lot costs $5, with a 15-20 minute walk to the Stadium (plus you need to plan on a 10 minute wait to get through security at the gate). Prices will go up to $25 or more as you get closer.

    Welcome to Cleveland. Checkout our new casino!

  • I have been taking the train downtown for 5 years. BAck when the Browns came back in 1999, the parking was free at tower city. Now it is $20. And thats for a 20 minute walk. You will NOT find ANYWHERE in ANY good tailgate spot for less then $20..

    If you insist on driving and tailgating, then go to the MUNI lot and pay $25 at 7am Sunday and expect to pull out of there at around 6pm Sunday evening

  • When you get near Cleveland, follow 2w. (off of 90)

    From there, you can get to all of the stadium lots, Muni, 3rd and North.

    Muni Lot - You'll have to either get off at a S Marginal Rd exit or get off on the 9th st exit and go back on 2e to get into the lot.

    3rd street and North lot- Follow 2w, Pass 9th street and follow the 3rd street signs. You'll make a right and the 3rd street lot will be on your left or keep going straight and the North lot will be on the left.

  • I have been taking the train downtown for 5 years. BAck when the Browns came back in 1999, the parking was free at tower city. Now it is $20. And thats for a 20 minute walk. You will NOT find ANYWHERE in ANY good tailgate spot for less then $20..

    If you insist on driving and tailgating, then go to the MUNI lot and pay $25 at 7am Sunday and expect to pull out of there at around 6pm Sunday evening

    @browns149 said:

    I have been taking the train downtown for 5 years. BAck when the Browns came back in 1999, the parking was free at tower city. Now it is $20. And thats for a 20 minute walk. You will NOT find ANYWHERE in ANY good tailgate spot for less then $20..

    If you insist on driving and tailgating, then go to the MUNI lot and pay $25 at 7am Sunday and expect to pull out of there at around 6pm Sunday evening

    Yes, you will. The lot that we all tailgate in is 5 bucks.

  • Parking in the Port is 25 dollars and takes about 2 hours to get out of.

  • I park on West (the place the guys here are talking about) which is close to Merwin. But I am comming from the west so it is easy for me to get in and out. Not a bad walk to the stadium. You can't beat $5.