Some Browns News
-
Browns news:
Looks like Shledon Brown will be losing his starting position to Buster Skrine: Reading through the article he seems to be taking it pretty well, growing old graciously. In honor of Sheldon Brown I'd like to submit this video:
In other news, The Browns may be getting cheerleaders.
Lastly, I have one of the proposed stadium roof prototypes here. Would cost 90 million dollars and expand the facilities capabilities. Super Bowl anyone?
-
I'm ok with this.
I'm done watching Sheldon Brown barrel roll into the sideline in what he calls "attempting to tackle"
I wish I had a .gif of that.
Also, I don't mind cheerleaders and the roof is a cool idea but I doubt we get a SB or Final Four to host. It would be great so we can host concerts and bring in some revenue.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
