Skip to content

Dear Mr. Haslam,

The Browns Board
6 6 664
  • i'm finding it more and more difficult to be a paying customer. i hope you noticed how much fun the Buffalo fans had in our stadium today.

    Yours truly,

    roach

  • Yup... lotta blue there today. Sat next to a few nice fans...

    Last 6 min or so as our fans exited the Bills fans did indeed "take over" CBS... it was sickening...

  • I enjoy going to the bar and getting a good lunch on Sundays, but that's the only reason I watch the browns anymore. There's no way in hell I'd waste the money it costs to go to a game as of right now. I mean seriously it would be like going to a fancy restaurant all the time even though it tastes like crap and makes you throw up after. Fortunately it seems like Haslam understands that but like anything with the browns, we will have to wait till next year.

    It's really funny to me because my dad has been at the point for years where he'll just follow the game on the fantasy ticker. All through high school I couldn't believe Dad didn't care to watch. Every time I asked him he would just say "trust me son, you'll understand eventually why I don't watch much". Frankly this isn't a bitch and moan thing, but there's no reason to show unwavering dying support for such a consistenly shitty product.

  • i'm finding it more and more difficult to be a paying customer. i hope you noticed how much fun the Buffalo fans had in our stadium today.

    Yours truly,

    roach

    @roach said:

    i'm finding it more and more difficult to be a paying customer. i hope you noticed how much fun the Buffalo fans had in our stadium today.

    Yours truly,

    roach

    You and me both Roach. Down 14-0. If Spiller hadn't gotten hurt it well could have been a 35-7 blowout to a mediocre team. Joe had my tickets today- at least I didn't get wet in the process of watching yet another near unwatchable game in person.

    Why should we make excuses any longer for "rebuilding"?

    These are dark days indeed for being a Browns fan.

  • @roach said:

    i'm finding it more and more difficult to be a paying customer. i hope you noticed how much fun the Buffalo fans had in our stadium today.

    Yours truly,

    roach

    You and me both Roach. Down 14-0. If Spiller hadn't gotten hurt it well could have been a 35-7 blowout to a mediocre team. Joe had my tickets today- at least I didn't get wet in the process of watching yet another near unwatchable game in person.

    Why should we make excuses any longer for "rebuilding"?

    These are dark days indeed for being a Browns fan.

    @hoorta said:

    You and me both Roach. Down 14-0. If Spiller hadn't gotten hurt it well could have been a 35-7 blowout to a mediocre team. Joe had my tickets today- at least I didn't get wet in the process of watching yet another near unwatchable game in person.

    Why should we make excuses any longer for "rebuilding"?

    These are dark days indeed for being a Browns fan.

    Its been dark years since Belichick was hired...Im just not sure how much more I can invest with this shit!.

  • @roach said:

    i'm finding it more and more difficult to be a paying customer. i hope you noticed how much fun the Buffalo fans had in our stadium today.

    Yours truly,

    roach

    You and me both Roach. Down 14-0. If Spiller hadn't gotten hurt it well could have been a 35-7 blowout to a mediocre team. Joe had my tickets today- at least I didn't get wet in the process of watching yet another near unwatchable game in person.

    Why should we make excuses any longer for "rebuilding"?

    These are dark days indeed for being a Browns fan.

    @hoorta said:

    You and me both Roach. Down 14-0. If Spiller hadn't gotten hurt it well could have been a 35-7 blowout to a mediocre team. Joe had my tickets today- at least I didn't get wet in the process of watching yet another near unwatchable game in person.

    Why should we make excuses any longer for "rebuilding"?

    These are dark days indeed for being a Browns fan.

    I gave my tickets to my buddy, who's wife is from Buffalo. Atleast someone had a good time