Looking At The Recent Added Topics
-
Some crazy stuff being posted
-
Cry babies for sure. Did we think that a couple rookies and our same clown head coach would make us instant playoff contenders? We've still got no depth, the o line has deteriorated, and we still have glaring holes at positions. Our defense was terrible last season, don't let the stats fool you.
I'm just happy we can score touchdowns. These guys are young and growing pains are expected. Everyone will probably get they want... a house cleaning and another rebuilding! Yay!
-
I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols
-
I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols
I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols
Lol! I'm use the mobile site mostly from my phone. Everything looks fine to me.
-
I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols
I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols
Unfortunately, I don't have Mod powers in those forums- we've been invaded by a international troll. It will be cleaned up ASAP.

-
yea, it's a spambot. don't click any of the links, virus for sure.
-
Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4
-
Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4
Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4
id trust this guy with anything.on the real though, there is a lot of spam that comes there because there's so many servers used as proxies there, more so than in the U.S even, still, most world spam is english based gibberish running through botnets(a network of computers where the users aren't even aware the comp is sending out spam).
so there's a chance your comp is part of one of the botnets, through a trojan or some other virus.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login