Skip to content

Looking At The Recent Added Topics

The Browns Board
8 5 591
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Some crazy stuff being posted

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Cry babies for sure. Did we think that a couple rookies and our same clown head coach would make us instant playoff contenders? We've still got no depth, the o line has deteriorated, and we still have glaring holes at positions. Our defense was terrible last season, don't let the stats fool you.

    I'm just happy we can score touchdowns. These guys are young and growing pains are expected. Everyone will probably get they want... a house cleaning and another rebuilding! Yay!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols

  • I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @browns149 said:

    I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols

    Lol! I'm use the mobile site mostly from my phone. Everything looks fine to me.

  • I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @browns149 said:

    I was talking about the posts that are unreadable. Look at the Tailgate section or the tickets section. It's full of some crazy stuff that is a bunch of symbols

    Unfortunately, I don't have Mod powers in those forums- we've been invaded by a international troll. It will be cleaned up ASAP. 🙁

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
    #6

    yea, it's a spambot. don't click any of the links, virus for sure.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4

  • Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Yeah I saw them looks like Russian. Everyone knows you can't trust them. Haven't you seen rocky 4

    drago_conference.jpg id trust this guy with anything.

    on the real though, there is a lot of spam that comes there because there's so many servers used as proxies there, more so than in the U.S even, still, most world spam is english based gibberish running through botnets(a network of computers where the users aren't even aware the comp is sending out spam).

    so there's a chance your comp is part of one of the botnets, through a trojan or some other virus.