AFC championship
-
With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.
But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.
17-13 Baltimore.
I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.
31-21 Arizona
They'll shut down the Eagles run game.
-
With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.
But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.
17-13 Baltimore.
I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.
31-21 Arizona
They'll shut down the Eagles run game.
TN moved the ball easily on the ravens D.
Steelers 24 Ravens 13
Cardinals beat the Eagles 21-17
oldcow1945 said:
With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.
17-13 Baltimore.
I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.
-
AdaM said:
Ravens in OT 20 - 17There will be many injuries.
I like that!! lol.....You may be right!
-
TN moved the ball easily on the ravens D.
Steelers 24 Ravens 13
Cardinals beat the Eagles 21-17
oldcow1945 said:
With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.
17-13 Baltimore.
I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.
-
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
Man, you people are so damn BORING. Like fcuking Stepford Fans.
Bring something new, novel, interesting to the table, please.
My bad, that cheez whiz comment was pretty fresh.

-
Gruden never was worth a shiet just a product of players performing ........he was always just another overhyped stunnead.....who happened to be in the right place once
and neither is very good Geech so keep the left nut............my my disappointing on your part
I think the Steelers will win because they are better team with better impact players who make plays..............and that is what winning is about
-
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
In less than 2 years you and many others may be drinking manginis cheez wiz..

I like the ravens a microdot better then the steelers but..
Moronic piss rags 17
Gay n Purple 13
Redbirds become the eagles prey:
Eagles 23
Cards 13
Superbowl:
Moronic piss rags 23
Cinderella eagles 9
-
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.
it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner
This guy is a parasite. He can only respond with unintelligent remarks. He offers nothing intelligent at all. His whole being is wrapped up in being a troll. That would be one sad life.
I've never understood that whole troll mentality. I think there is something really unbalanced behind a person who enjoys doing this.
-
My Predictions:
Steelers 10 - 7 Ravens !
The Eagles will have a better time with the Cardinals ...
-
Big Ben is a winner and a big time winner..............the best a real fan can do is salute his being a winner...and then there are those living in denial.....of course here some of my fellow Browns fans piss on winners and adulate the losers like US
I made it loud and clear in 2004 when we failed to draft Big Ben it would be a dark day in Browns history.........I think that got me kicked off the board for a third time
Nontheless, since Ben arrived in Pittsburgh ...........he has made me love the Steelers even more...........and be even more disgusted with the beloved Browns........and especially all those fans in constant denial of reality.........and in absolute quandary of what makes a winner
-
Steeler 14
Ravens 6
Ravens get to field goals, Heath Miller scores one, and Ike gets a pick six.
-
Roethlisberger is back in the AFC title game for the third time in his five years.
And to think Cleveland fans don't recognize greatness. It's why you have a crappy team.
-
oldcow1945 said:
Three conference championships is the way to guage greatness, huh?The bar has been officially lowered.
Many QBs, coaches, and teams would love to make it to the playoffs three times in five years. Making it to the Confrence Championship at that rate is pretty good.
-
oldcow1945 said:
Three conference championships is the way to guage greatness, huh?The bar has been officially lowered.
Zero conference championships - yinz need to obtain a bar.
Regards
... an'at
.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login