Hey Gip... When Is The Last Time A Browns Qb....
-
-
32 years... wow... and Gracias...
I was shocked to see nine different names in yesterday's box score.
-
Wait. Sipe was just a guess. I don't know if that is true. I assumed you knew the answer.
For all I know it may have been Colt McCoy last year. Probably was.
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
-
Wait. Sipe was just a guess. I don't know if that is true. I assumed you knew the answer.
For all I know it may have been Colt McCoy last year. Probably was.
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
Greg little caught it?
-
Wait. Sipe was just a guess. I don't know if that is true. I assumed you knew the answer.
For all I know it may have been Colt McCoy last year. Probably was.
LOL...
Nope I did not know. I was going to THE Source for all things Browns...
-
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
Greg little caught it?
-
Wait. Sipe was just a guess. I don't know if that is true. I assumed you knew the answer.
For all I know it may have been Colt McCoy last year. Probably was.
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
Yes you were right it was McCoy
Tennessee Titans 31 at Cleveland Browns 13
Sunday, October 2, 2011
McCoy completed passes to 11 different recievers
Montario Hardesty
Peyton Hillis
Greg Little
Josh Cribbs
Ben Watson
Mohamed Massaquoi
Brian Robiskie
Jordan Norwood
Evan Moore
Alex Smith
Owen Marecic
Every one of them for 6 yards on third and 10...
-
I was at that game...If you complete 40 passes for 350 yards you would expect to win... just terrible play calling all game for schumur. Colt had some great audibles in that game and you could see he was trying to rally those guys the entire game. I really enjoyed that game even though we lost. Our secondary was horrible we gave up a ton of big plays in that game. Plus C.J. had to run for at least 100 yards o us that day. Besides Colt having a good day, i was so glad to see Cribbs in there sparking the offense a bit. You could see something with Colt click that game...had some really nice throws...then the damn bye week came and something happened on or off the field...and the team took a nose dive.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login