Skip to content

Weeden's Attitude

The Browns Board
5 5 851
  • Is it me or does Weeden have a much better opinion of his performance than he should have for the end result? I listened to his post-game press conference & he seems to minimize his mistakes. I can, also, not stand the way he praises the opposing team's performance & was I the only one to see him exchanging pleasantries & a few smiles with the opposing team DURING THE GAME on the playing field? This is the heat of battle! These guys are your sworn enemies until the clock runs out! It's no wonder we lose season after season if a rookie feels he can have a happy session with the opposition during the game. Things have got to change! New owner, Jimmy, light a fire!!

  • Is it me or does Weeden have a much better opinion of his performance than he should have for the end result? I listened to his post-game press conference & he seems to minimize his mistakes. I can, also, not stand the way he praises the opposing team's performance & was I the only one to see him exchanging pleasantries & a few smiles with the opposing team DURING THE GAME on the playing field? This is the heat of battle! These guys are your sworn enemies until the clock runs out! It's no wonder we lose season after season if a rookie feels he can have a happy session with the opposition during the game. Things have got to change! New owner, Jimmy, light a fire!!

    @browns-bob said:

    Is it me or does Weeden have a much better opinion of his performance than he should have for the end result? I listened to his post-game press conference & he seems to minimize his mistakes. I can, also, not stand the way he praises the opposing team's performance & was I the only one to see him exchanging pleasantries & a few smiles with the opposing team DURING THE GAME on the playing field? This is the heat of battle! These guys are your sworn enemies until the clock runs out! It's no wonder we lose season after season if a rookie feels he can have a happy session with the opposition during the game. Things have got to change! New owner, Jimmy, light a fire!!

    Tim Couch used to act the same way.



  • AND...........Walks away.
  • How about that, he stinks at two sports.

  • Is it me or does Weeden have a much better opinion of his performance than he should have for the end result? I listened to his post-game press conference & he seems to minimize his mistakes. I can, also, not stand the way he praises the opposing team's performance & was I the only one to see him exchanging pleasantries & a few smiles with the opposing team DURING THE GAME on the playing field? This is the heat of battle! These guys are your sworn enemies until the clock runs out! It's no wonder we lose season after season if a rookie feels he can have a happy session with the opposition during the game. Things have got to change! New owner, Jimmy, light a fire!!

    @browns-bob said:

    I can, also, not stand the way he praises the opposing team's performance & was I the only one to see him exchanging pleasantries & a few smiles with the opposing team DURING THE GAME on the playing field?

    Maybe he was just intimidated.

    As this little shit Gruden interviews him you can clearly see he is dumbfounded and intimidated at times and unsure how to respond.