Survey Monday 9/24/2012
-
Here are this week's survey questions. Please give your opinions:
1. Despite the losses what is the silver lining that you see with this Browns team?
2. The Texans, Falcons, and Cardinals are the only undefeated teams remaining in the NFL after 3 games. Do you think these 3 are Contenders or Pretenders for the NFL Title?
3. Have you ever visited a location because you saw it in a movie...or TV show? If so, where?
4. Have you ever visited a location because of a song lyric or album. If so, where?
5. What is the most valuable antique or collectible you own? (been watching too much Pawn Stars or Pickers)
Here are this week's survey questions. Please give your opinions:
1. Despite the losses what is the silver lining that you see with this Browns team?
2. The Texans, Falcons, and Cardinals are the only undefeated teams remaining in the NFL after 3 games. Do you think these 3 are Contenders or Pretenders for the NFL Title?
3. Have you ever visited a location because you saw it in a movie...or TV show? If so, where?
4. Have you ever visited a location because of a song lyric or album. If so, where?
5. What is the most valuable antique or collectible you own? (been watching too much Pawn Stars or Pickers)
1- Haslam taking over on October 16th.
2- you guys already gave my answer.
3- No.
4- As a group, we completed Warren Zevon's "Werewolfs of London". Soho in the rain, and of course the Pina Coladas at Trader Vic's. (mighty good too.)

-
Here are this week's survey questions. Please give your opinions:
1. Despite the losses what is the silver lining that you see with this Browns team?
2. The Texans, Falcons, and Cardinals are the only undefeated teams remaining in the NFL after 3 games. Do you think these 3 are Contenders or Pretenders for the NFL Title?
3. Have you ever visited a location because you saw it in a movie...or TV show? If so, where?
4. Have you ever visited a location because of a song lyric or album. If so, where?
5. What is the most valuable antique or collectible you own? (been watching too much Pawn Stars or Pickers)
1- Haslam taking over on October 16th.
2- you guys already gave my answer.
3- No.
4- As a group, we completed Warren Zevon's "Werewolfs of London". Soho in the rain, and of course the Pina Coladas at Trader Vic's. (mighty good too.)

1- Haslam taking over on October 16th.
2- you guys already gave my answer.
3- No.
4- As a group, we completed Warren Zevon's "Werewolfs of London". Soho in the rain, and of course the Pina Coladas at Trader Vic's. (mighty good too.)

Do they have a Werewolves of London tour? (I was in London in 1976, so my time there pre-dated that song, It was Beatles/Stones.
And what song was Pina Coladas at TraderVic's in?
-

Jodie Foster at the VLA Array making "Contact"
-
-

Z's hangout. I have not been there.
-
I have been here:

-
The Shawshank Redemption Oak suffered some major wind damage:

-
The Ponderosa Ranch as it is today.

-
The real San Juan Batista mission:

Note: the tall Bell Tower you saw in the movie Vertigo was a fake.
-
Penny Lane, Liverpool

-
Doheney Beach:

-
"I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fooks Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Ya hear him howlin' around your kitchen door Ya better not let him in Little old lady got mutilated late last night Werewolves of London again
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
He's the hairy, hairy gent, who ran amok in Kent Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair You better stay away from him He'll rip your lungs out Jim Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Well, I saw Lon Chaney walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's And his hair was perfect
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Draw blood Aaahoo! Werewolves of London"
Been so long ago, I forgot about eating at Lee Ho Fooks, and the Beef chow mein

-
Body Double House:

-
"I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fooks Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Ya hear him howlin' around your kitchen door Ya better not let him in Little old lady got mutilated late last night Werewolves of London again
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
He's the hairy, hairy gent, who ran amok in Kent Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair You better stay away from him He'll rip your lungs out Jim Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Well, I saw Lon Chaney walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's And his hair was perfect
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Draw blood Aaahoo! Werewolves of London"
Been so long ago, I forgot about eating at Lee Ho Fooks, and the Beef chow mein

"I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand Walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fooks Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Ya hear him howlin' around your kitchen door Ya better not let him in Little old lady got mutilated late last night Werewolves of London again
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
He's the hairy, hairy gent, who ran amok in Kent Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair You better stay away from him He'll rip your lungs out Jim Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo! Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Aaahoo!
Well, I saw Lon Chaney walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walkin' with the queen Doin' the werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's And his hair was perfect
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London Draw blood Aaahoo! Werewolves of London"
Been so long ago, I forgot about eating at Lee Ho Fooks, and the Beef chow mein

At one time that was my son's favorite song.
-
-
With this one, you can see that I have been Down to the Crossroads. Yes, that's me.

-
(note...yes, they did NOT have cell phones when this show was made)
-
Here are this week's survey questions. Please give your opinions:
1. Despite the losses what is the silver lining that you see with this Browns team?
Youth. Weeden has the arm to make all the throws, and I think the mistakes we're seeing now are coachable. He's used to the window that Blackmon vs. Big XII CB's gave him; he will not get that here. If he works on his timing this year, develops chemistry with his receivers, then look out. Our offense should look sick.
Haslam. I'm ready for the dude to clean house. Bye Holmgren. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, you fat fuck.
2. The Texans, Falcons, and Cardinals are the only undefeated teams remaining in the NFL after 3 games. Do you think these 3 are Contenders or Pretenders for the NFL Title?
I think the Texans and Falcons are for real. I'm not sure about the Cardinals, though they did beat the Pats.
3. Have you ever visited a location because you saw it in a movie...or TV show? If so, where?
No.
4. Have you ever visited a location because of a song lyric or album. If so, where?
No.
5. What is the most valuable antique or collectible you own? (been watching too much Pawn Stars or Pickers)
Probably not worth very much, but I have Jim Brown and Don Shula signed footballs. Don't really have anything of value outside of that, my desk, and my computer.
-
Italian Village Restaurant. Across street from Ferris Beuller parking deck. I ate there.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login