Skip to content

Hello From A Ravens Fan

The Browns Board
46 24 3.8k
  • We will lose.

    Flacco will probably throw a couple picks tho.

    Joe will throw us the ball

  • Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    Piss off homo....

  • Give it to him guys lol !!!!!!!we dont want to talk about the fukin game maybe afterwards but not now PISS OFF.

  • @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    If we beat you guys, you should probably kill yourself!

    @wrrebel said:

    If we beat you guys, you should probably kill yourself!

    Amen

  • Zombo said:

    Eat a dick.

    Zombo

    Tell him like it is Great Zombo

  • I mean at least he is trying to be cordial... Most ravens fans around here can't wait to tell you how good their team is and that model was justified in bringing football back to Baltimore.

  • One thing about it, the whole nation is going to get to see what we get to see each and every Sunday.......... An offensive scheme that looks like it was designed by a 1st year, 20yr old high school coach.

  • The Ravens are going to punch us in the throat and take our lunch money. Our only hope is that they are crashing from the sugar high of beating NE. Still, Ed Reed will probably pick off Weeden at least twice all by himself. T-Rich had what, 27 yards against the Bills? He'll have 18 rushes for -4 yards on Thursday. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. The real winners of the game will be the replacement refs, no way in hell that they will be in a position to make a call that affects the outcome of the game. Ravens 27, Browns 9.

  • good luck RavenNation123

  • Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    Sorry your greetings here have been less than cordial. 🙁 Some guys still are POed about the move and Modell. Ray Lewis is still one of the few players in the NFL I wouldn't mind if somebody broke his leg. I haven't forgotten Ray saw a couple guys get killed, and couldn't remember the details in court.

    That said, the Browns just lost to a mediocre Buffalo team and looked bad doing it. Shurmur could get outcoached by a first year Pop Warner guy- look for him to be fired before the season is over. Richardson got stuffed to the point of ineffectiveness against the Bills. His TD was the result of an accident, and great vision. O-line couldn't open any holes, and I don't see that changing Thursday. Weeden should be good for at least a couple picks. Flacco should be able to pass the Joe Haden-less secondary silly, regardless if Torrey Smith plays or not- man, I wish the Browns had drafted him. I just hope we don't get embarrassed too badly on National TV. The game could be over by the end of the first quarter. My only hope is the Browns tend to play their best football when the bright lights are on- if you remember they took the Steelers out of the playoffs on a Thursday night game that no one gave them a prayer of winning. Personally, that opening line of 12 is too low in my book.

    The realist in me says 42-7 Ravens- but as Chris Berman says, "that's why they play the game."

  • The odd thing is that the Browns usually jump up and bite some contending team around this time of year.

    Last year it was the Seahawks, who did make the playoffs you know.

    In 2010 it was both the defending champ Saints and the Pats

    In 2009 it was the defending champ Steelers

    In 2008 it was the defending champ Giants.

    Oddly enough, I think the Browns take one of these next two games vs. Rats or Gints.

  • The odd thing is that the Browns usually jump up and bite some contending team around this time of year.

    Last year it was the Seahawks, who did make the playoffs you know.

    In 2010 it was both the defending champ Saints and the Pats

    In 2009 it was the defending champ Steelers

    In 2008 it was the defending champ Giants.

    Oddly enough, I think the Browns take one of these next two games vs. Rats or Gints.

    @the-gipper said:

    The odd thing is that the Browns usually jump up and bite some contending team around this time of year.

    Last year it was the Seahawks, who did make the playoffs you know.

    In 2010 it was both the defending champ Saints and the Pats

    In 2009 it was the defending champ Steelers

    In 2008 it was the defending champ Giants.

    Oddly enough, I think the Browns take one of these next two games vs. Rats or Gints.

    This could be our week primetime TV Lets get a win!!!!

  • Weeden is a rookie making mistakes to a couple of receivers who can't catch the football.

    That's all the defenses have to do so far, is shut down the running game.

    That does leave the Browns offense to throw the ball.

    And drop it. Little.

    With Haden out, and Taylor out, the defense

    is a bit hurt, far more by Haden screwing up his team.

    Not the start any of us Browns fans wanted.

    But hand it to Shurmur, he said that if the wr's don't catch the ball, they won't play.

    That's a relief and an improvement over the other coaches who kept right on with what their ego decided.

    Like buttichoke.

  • Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    I thought the HBO Series The Wire actually made that garbage pit look better then it really is.

  • @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    I thought the HBO Series The Wire actually made that garbage pit look better then it really is.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I thought the HBO Series The Wire actually made that garbage pit look better then it really is.

    that's hilarious!!

    everytime i hear a dog barking or glass break i think of the intro to The Wire.

    Omar comin'!

  • @ravennation123 said:

    Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.

    I thought the HBO Series The Wire actually made that garbage pit look better then it really is.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I thought the HBO Series The Wire actually made that garbage pit look better then it really is.

    At least its not my NAME.

  • The Ravens are going to punch us in the throat and take our lunch money. Our only hope is that they are crashing from the sugar high of beating NE. Still, Ed Reed will probably pick off Weeden at least twice all by himself. T-Rich had what, 27 yards against the Bills? He'll have 18 rushes for -4 yards on Thursday. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. The real winners of the game will be the replacement refs, no way in hell that they will be in a position to make a call that affects the outcome of the game. Ravens 27, Browns 9.

    @bonedawg said:

    The Ravens are going to punch us in the throat and take our lunch money. Our only hope is that they are crashing from the sugar high of beating NE. Still, Ed Reed will probably pick off Weeden at least twice all by himself. T-Rich had what, 27 yards against the Bills? He'll have 18 rushes for -4 yards on Thursday. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. The real winners of the game will be the replacement refs, no way in hell that they will be in a position to make a call that affects the outcome of the game. Ravens 27, Browns 9.

    This is the most realistic comment I've read yet. At least you can look forward to how your starters( who will be out of the league in a few years) will do against our backups after we blow you out in the first quarter. I am looking forward to a shut out and getting at least twenty points from the Raven defense on my fantasy team. Love the line about the replacement refs hilarious. Now beating your team senseless does not amuse me i wish da browns didn't blow, i would love for this game to eventually be competitive someday it's a boring game honestly. It would be mildly interesting if you could even muster a field goal against our backup defense. At that point though I will have fallen asleep from this snoozefest of a game. The score WILL be 44 to 3 no chance you score 9 even against our backups not happening. I will throw you losers a "dog bone" though, we won't win the Super Bowl THIS year, our defense in reality needs a rebuilt pass rush( we have none) and Cam cameron will lose a few more games because he is clueless. Oh and get over yourselves about Art Model at least you have your history and original colors. People my age who went to Colts games as a child still feel actual pain that Baltimore was without a team for so long and our history and original colors belong to the son of an owner who made the Devil seem like a nice guy. You would think Baltimore fans and Cleveland fans should actually relate to one another and get along we are both blue collar towns, both have proud football traditions and both had our hearts torn out by greedy owners yet you guys won't let it go it's sad. Till the day you have a respectable product on the field and i actually enjoy this gimmie game twice a year suck my Sweaty Ratbird balls.

    Tootles:)

  • Total trap game for the Ratbirds. I hope they send in high school refs and this gets ugly. Browns 28 Ratbirds 24

  • Total trap game for the Ratbirds. I hope they send in high school refs and this gets ugly. Browns 28 Ratbirds 24

    @atenears said:

    Total trap game for the Ratbirds. I hope they send in high school refs and this gets ugly. Browns 28 Ratbirds 24

    keep dreaming we will demolish you backups will be in by halftime Ravens 44 brownsblow 3

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Don't take this the wrong way, because I mean it politely...........suck my dick.

    You know, we get one of you, each and every fucking week. Regardless who the opponent is, some fucktard, like you, from the opposing team, comes here with compliments, and well-wishes. As if we are players high-five'ing a few hours before the game.

    Seriously, McFly, we don't have any fucking fraternity with you dumb bastards. I have been posting with the core group of guys since back in 95 on AOL, and in all that time, NEVER have I read a post by one of our members that said....... "hey guys, I checked in with the Ravens board and those guys are really cool".

    How do you know we are cool? Which one of us have you had conversations with? Being a Ravens Retard, just how many fucking posts of ours could you have possibly read while simultaneously following your own team?

    Look man, I don't even want to venture about what kind of a humanbeinmg you are. The fact of the matter is you are like wet toilet paper sticking on someone's shoe. Yeah, okay we see you, now seriously, get the fuck out of here already.

    Dumb bastard!

    I would not want to have a fraternity with tootsie rolls who scream at empty stadiums, slap imaginary ravens fans in stoned washed jeans, imagine having a love child with a two dollar whore and would boo dead people. You can suck art modells dead dick the only thing on our shoes is the color of your insanity. When art modell moved our franchise here the first thought I had was oh no I can't imagine any circumstance where I would wear a jersey the colors of santorum and vomit. Thank God that never happened, maybe the real source of your anger issues with ravens fans is we did not get stuck with those colors and your pathetic team history. Still have nightmares about THE DRIVE do you. Maybe as your talking to your shrink because art only figuratively fucked you up the ass, before you pick up your meds to quiet the sounds of empty stadiums floating around in that orange and brown toilet you call a brain you will hear this before you go to bed: the cleveland colored dingaballs on my ass sayeth you coulda had a rg3 but your gm got high...