Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Fucking Dirty Birds

Fucking Dirty Birds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jbluhm86 jbluhm86J Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 883 Reputation
    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    First they get away with a helmet to helmet on Josh Cribbs, then Smith blatantly shoves one of our guys into the Ravens returner calling a fair catch. Fucking goddamn Dirty Birdss.

    "That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”. - Christopher Hitchens "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you". - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    USFBrownU 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 15k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The calls do seem to be going their way, when it counts. The sad part is I would enjoy watching the ravens dominate any other team. Flacco throws a really pretty ball and he makes weeden look just terrible in comparison.

      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
        • 3k Posts
        • 241 Reputation
        Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
        #3

        There is no helmet to helmet on returns. We did get pushed though.

        Ruining threads since 1897.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Berean BereanB Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 34 Posts
          • 2 Reputation
          BereanB Berean wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Torrey Smith lined up offsides on his td catch. I thought that was glaringly obvious.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • jbluhm86J jbluhm86

            First they get away with a helmet to helmet on Josh Cribbs, then Smith blatantly shoves one of our guys into the Ravens returner calling a fair catch. Fucking goddamn Dirty Birdss.

            USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 270 Reputation
            USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @jbluhm86 said:

            First they get away with a helmet to helmet on Josh Cribbs, then Smith blatantly shoves one of our guys into the Ravens returner calling a fair catch. Fucking goddamn Dirty Birdss.

            Skrine has been getting away with pass interference with almost every throw towards him. And like HB said, Cribbs was a runner with the ball. There's no helmet to helmet rules there.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
              #6

              Flacco, however, is no rookie.

              In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

              and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

              Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

              Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

              that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

              I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

              with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • BadNewsBrowns BadNewsBrownsB
                • 1k Posts
                • 97 Reputation
                BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I liked how DQ looked like he wanted to take someones head off after Cribbs got hurt.

                I wish the whole team played like that for 4 quarters.

                I really hope at least once this year we get to see the Browns play with a lead, run the ball and play action.

                "All Truth Passes Through Three stages. First, It Is Ridiculed, Second It Is Violently Opposed, And Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident" ~Arthur Schopenhauer
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • C calfoxwc

                  Flacco, however, is no rookie.

                  In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

                  and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

                  Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

                  Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

                  that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

                  I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

                  with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

                  The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
                  #8

                  @calfoxwc said:

                  Flacco, however, is no rookie.

                  In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

                  and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

                  Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

                  Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

                  that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

                  I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

                  with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

                  Flacco has won more games in his first four seasons than anyone in the NFL ever. So, he didn't suck that hugely. That being said he was on a much better team for those four years than weeden. I originally wrote that post right near the end of the first quarter, so I retract it a bit. Weeden did make some pretty throws that were actually caught.

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • T The Cysko Kid

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    Flacco, however, is no rookie.

                    In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

                    and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

                    Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

                    Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

                    that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

                    I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

                    with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

                    Flacco has won more games in his first four seasons than anyone in the NFL ever. So, he didn't suck that hugely. That being said he was on a much better team for those four years than weeden. I originally wrote that post right near the end of the first quarter, so I retract it a bit. Weeden did make some pretty throws that were actually caught.

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                    Flacco has won more games in his first four seasons than anyone in the NFL ever. So, he didn't suck that hugely. That being said he was on a much better team for those four years than weeden. I originally wrote that post right near the end of the first quarter, so I retract it a bit. Weeden did make some pretty throws that were actually caught.

                    Do we conclude that potted plant could have played QB for the Ravens and they would have won games in Flacco's first few years? Perhaps....but not quite.

                    It is funny. Just like BR, a great defense makes a young QB look good. A few years later these guys take the reins for their team, but for the first couple of years they were just riding shotgun.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • PPE6.6 P
                      • 64 Posts
                      • 4 Reputation
                      P PPE6.6 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Thats weird calfox...flacco sucked pretty bad for his first few seasons and they kept him around? weird...why would they give him a chance? they should take some notes from an organization like our Browns and if someone doesnt get the job done in a year, give them the boot!!! Look at how far along we are compared to them....or...wait.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate