Weeden Looking Dreadful.....
-
Some of you guys are smoking crack, I think this the best game, most complete game in all phases we have played this year against one of the best teams in the NFL. I guess you expect the QB position to have 100% completion percentage. You know maybe if we didn't drop so many passes this game might even be closer.
-
Weeden played a hell of a game man, and this is coming from someone who can't wait to talk about some negative shit. lol
-
Negative shit?? It's fact. With time running and needing a touchdown he threw the ball out of the endzone. You can't score if you throw the ball out of the endzone. Might as well take a knee!
Negative shit?? It's fact. With time running and needing a touchdown he threw the ball out of the endzone. You can't score if you throw the ball out of the endzone. Might as well take a knee!
way to nitpick over everything, jackass. why don't you STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.
-
I'm saying I am the one who is usually negative but I can't kill Weeden for his game tonight.
The last throw was bad yeah, but fuck it - was a free play anyhow... I can't kill him for it.
He made great throws all night with constant pressure in his face.
He didn't play the kind of game where you go bat shit crazy over and complain about.
-
Negative shit?? It's fact. With time running and needing a touchdown he threw the ball out of the endzone. You can't score if you throw the ball out of the endzone. Might as well take a knee!
way to nitpick over everything, jackass. why don't you STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.
way to nitpick over everything, jackass. why don't you STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.
So nitpicking is stating a fact. And I'm a jackass for stating this, LOL! And you are telling me to shut up because I'm right.
-
way to nitpick over everything, jackass. why don't you STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.
So nitpicking is stating a fact. And I'm a jackass for stating this, LOL! And you are telling me to shut up because I'm right.
-
No, dawg08, he's telling you that because you should stfu.
You don't have a clue, you're wrong, and you're a troll.
-
Runyon said it. Look even if half of the drops were completions this might have had a different outcome. You cant just judge him from the last play of the fuckin game, hell every Q.B. in the NFL has missed a throw that could have one their team the game! He did throw the pick six ill give you that, but overall i think he had a decent game on the road in a hostile environment.
-
We have terrible recievers little should be unemployeed perfect pass for tying touchdown dropped along with several others.Norwood is a joke cameron can jump but no hands.Fire thw WR coach or replace these pittiful recievers.Why doesn't benjamin or gordon play more they can't be any worse than the starter and Mo Mass isn't that great either.Weeden can and would get it done if these idiots wouldn't keep dropping so many passes.Trade COLT so every one of his nut huggers will shut up he is terrible.
-
Negative shit?? It's fact. With time running and needing a touchdown he threw the ball out of the endzone. You can't score if you throw the ball out of the endzone. Might as well take a knee!
Here is a more important fact for you: when Weeden threw a very catchable pass that hit both of Little's hands(bricks), he couldn't bring down the catch for a TD. I take it that you're just a whiny simpleton who believes that quarterbacks operate in a vacuum. Go jerk off on your McCoy jersey, again.
-
His total lack of accuracy has me worried, very worried.
Total lack of accuracy? How many passes did Weeden throw that were catchable and got dropped? Aaron freaking Rodgers isn't 100% accurate 100% of the time.
Or did you forget the game was played in a downpour, and yes, a few passes were off target- wet ball slippage?
I've seen enough already to say- anyone who wants Colt back in there is nuts.
-
B Dub played a hell of a game in a hostile place. Anyone calling for his replacement is of course the knee jerk reaction type of player. His pick 6 was even a back shoulder pass that the db made a great play on. He stood in the pocket tonight and showed some balls against the Baltimore pressure. Greg Little dropped 5 of his passes and his stats would have been even better. I for one hate to lose, but since the beginning of the year you can actually see progress with the young guys. We have been in every game so far to the very end, and that is something for these guys to be proud of. As for the people who always continue to bitch and talk shit 4 minutes into the game about how bad we are, GFY!!! Bleed your colors, and Go Browns!
-
If anyone remembers me being in the chat room during the first half, I accurately predicted the Pic-6 was coming. Weeds is not looking through his progressions and he's staring down WR's. The broadcast booth even showed a very wide open little up the middle and he dumped it of to Richardson (still a good play though by Richardson) at one point. Maybe Weeds is getting gun shy at throwing to Little. I know I would be.
I did see where instead of collapsing in the pocket, he actually stepped up, and towards the line of scrimmage. I can't remember where it was, I think it was during that 94 yard TD drive. But I remember telling myself that it was an improvement. First few games when the pressure was coming he would move with the mass of bodies instead of stepping away (which is usually towards the line of scrimmage). This one play, he actually stepped up and away from the pressure and made a good throw. I'm not ready to crucify the guy yet. But that last throw in the end zone. What the heck was that. Give someone, ANYONE a chance to catch it.
-
I thought the Browns played strong. The interception was the difference in the game. Otherwise, its tied. They moved the ball well. AND have a hell of a kicker. The O line gave him a lot of time on most plays. The game was very, very close.
-
If anyone remembers me being in the chat room during the first half, I accurately predicted the Pic-6 was coming. Weeds is not looking through his progressions and he's staring down WR's. The broadcast booth even showed a very wide open little up the middle and he dumped it of to Richardson (still a good play though by Richardson) at one point. Maybe Weeds is getting gun shy at throwing to Little. I know I would be.
I did see where instead of collapsing in the pocket, he actually stepped up, and towards the line of scrimmage. I can't remember where it was, I think it was during that 94 yard TD drive. But I remember telling myself that it was an improvement. First few games when the pressure was coming he would move with the mass of bodies instead of stepping away (which is usually towards the line of scrimmage). This one play, he actually stepped up and away from the pressure and made a good throw. I'm not ready to crucify the guy yet. But that last throw in the end zone. What the heck was that. Give someone, ANYONE a chance to catch it.
If anyone remembers me being in the chat room during the first half, I accurately predicted the Pic-6 was coming. Weeds is not looking through his progressions and he's staring down WR's. The broadcast booth even showed a very wide open little up the middle and he dumped it of to Richardson (still a good play though by Richardson) at one point. Maybe Weeds is getting gun shy at throwing to Little. I know I would be.
I did see where instead of collapsing in the pocket, he actually stepped up, and towards the line of scrimmage. I can't remember where it was, I think it was during that 94 yard TD drive. But I remember telling myself that it was an improvement. First few games when the pressure was coming he would move with the mass of bodies instead of stepping away (which is usually towards the line of scrimmage). This one play, he actually stepped up and away from the pressure and made a good throw. I'm not ready to crucify the guy yet. But that last throw in the end zone. What the heck was that. Give someone, ANYONE a chance to catch it.
Throwing to Little is a big risk, more often then not he drops it.
-
Some of you guys are smoking crack, I think this the best game, most complete game in all phases we have played this year against one of the best teams in the NFL. I guess you expect the QB position to have 100% completion percentage. You know maybe if we didn't drop so many passes this game might even be closer.
Some of you guys are smoking crack, I think this the best game, most complete game in all phases we have played this year against one of the best teams in the NFL. I guess you expect the QB position to have 100% completion percentage. You know maybe if we didn't drop so many passes this game might even be closer.
You are 100% right. Sorry I saw progress especially in the second half. He played with much more energy and is starting to check down receivers.
-
I thought Weeden played a hell of a game. 300+ yards in the rain, in a very hostile place, and only playing 3 previous games as a pro, oh, and he hit 9 receivers again today, so I'm warming to the old man rookie.
Little pooped on this game. The last throw, nobody could grab, but the previous one in the endzone, you have to make that play. Weeden threw it to the one spot Little could make a play, but as with most balls thrown to him, they bounced right off of his brick hands. Mental Midget.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login