The New Browns All Time Team
-
Anthony Henry, Joe Thomas, and Tim Couch.
Anthony Henry, Joe Thomas, and Tim Couch.
Henry was pretty good, I shoulda picked him over McCutcheon, but his career was pretty short here, unfortunately. Corey Fulller was another guy I thought of. It is amazing how ordinary all of our safeties have been (at best). None of the WRs stood out, I took KJ and Cutt because they had the best career numbers. I put Verba at guard even though he played tackle most years because, well, the rest of guards have pretty much sucked.
Punter was a strong position with Gardocki, Hodges and Zasty.
Pretty bad when our best standout players are special teamers and a tackle.
Zombo
-
Robert Griffith was a pretty good safety but by the time he was with us I think his best years were behind him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login