Where Is My Avatar?
-
I just noticed my avatar is not showing up anymore? I went to my profile and clicked on the change avatar tab, and it will only lets me use those lame smiley face or the stupid batman avatars.
I used to have a picture of the view from my season tickets as my avatar and I downloaded from my picture file on my computer. Now I can't get pics from that file anymore.
-
I guess it's gone forever.
-
Upload it here: Imgur
-
i think to upload any image anymore on the internet you have to go through an online image hosting site like
imageshack.us
upload your photo file to your (free) account, then copy the direct link. then go to your profile and copy that direct link into your avatar image setting.
-
Upload it here: Imgur
Upload it here: Imgur
Thanks I fixed it with your website
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login