The Gipper's Power Rankings Week 4
-
Here are my power rankings after Week 4. This is based strictly on numbers...records and point differential:
1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. Cardinals
4. Bears
5. 49ers
6. Ravens
7. Chargers
8. Vikings
9. Bengals
10. Eagles
11. Pats
12. Broncos
13. Giants
14. Seahawks
15. Packers
16. Redskins
17. Rams
18. Bills
19. Jets
20. Cowboys
21. Steelers
22. Colts
23. Dolphins
24. Bucs
25. Lions
26. Panthers
27. Jags
28. Chiefs
29. Raiders
30. Titans
31. Saints
32. Browns
-
If we went strictly by point differential, ignoring record, the rankings would be as follows:
1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. Patriots
4. Bears
5. 49ers
6. Ravens
7. Broncos
8. Cardinals
9. Chargers
10. Giants
11. Vikings
12. Seahawks
13. Packers
14. Steelers
T15. Bengals
T15. Redskins
17. Dolphins
18. Bucs
19. Rams
20. Lions
21. Eagles
22. Bills
23. Saints
24. Colts
25. Cowboys
26. Browns
27. Jets
28. Panthers
29. Jags
30. Chiefs
31. Raiders
32. Titans
-
Let me mention further that I think this will be the last week I post these "Power rankings", because, believe it or not, the real "power rankings" i.e. the race for the playoffs is actually coming into focus even now after only the 4th week. Ergo, here is my thread on "If the Playoffs started today". Who would be in:
AFC:
East: Jets! 2-2 (yes, the miserable Jets lead this division with a 2-2 record and they are 2-0 in the division...which is better than the Pats)
North: Ravens 3-1
South: Texans 4-0 #1 seed
West: Chargers 3-1
Wildcards: Bengals in at 3-1 and either Patriots or Broncos, both 2-2 and 2-1 in conference
NFC:
East: Eagles 3-1
North: Vikings 3-1 (better division record)
South: Falcons 4-0
Cardinals: 4-0
Wildcards: Bears and 49ers both 3-1
-
Here are my power rankings after Week 4. This is based strictly on numbers...records and point differential:
1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. Cardinals
4. Bears
5. 49ers
6. Ravens
7. Chargers
8. Vikings
9. Bengals
10. Eagles
11. Pats
12. Broncos
13. Giants
14. Seahawks
15. Packers
16. Redskins
17. Rams
18. Bills
19. Jets
20. Cowboys
21. Steelers
22. Colts
23. Dolphins
24. Bucs
25. Lions
26. Panthers
27. Jags
28. Chiefs
29. Raiders
30. Titans
31. Saints
32. Browns
Here are my power rankings after Week 4. This is based strictly on numbers...records and point differential:
32. Browns
Sadly, I agree.
-
Here are my power rankings after Week 4. This is based strictly on numbers...records and point differential:
32. Browns
Sadly, I agree.
Sadly, I agree.
I don't really. I think they are more on the order of the second list.
-
Sadly, I agree.
I don't really. I think they are more on the order of the second list.
I don't really. I think they are more on the order of the second list.
Maybe I'd put Jacksonville below us, but that's about it.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
It is sad when our debates sink to are we 31 or 32.
The good news is, at 32, we are posting Jim Brown's number. That is really cool, huh?
Sure, cool. Sandy Koufax and Magic Johnson too. Best number in sports.
But, though the Browns may technically be ranked that far down, the Eagles and Ravens games showed they could in fact be competitive with just about anyone in the league.
Like I said, I think that toward the end of this season the Browns are going to start pounding some people.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login