Wr3
-
I assume little 1, gordon 2 in this thread.
If you had to pick our slot guy in wk 12, who is it?
Norwood, momass, cameron (?), benjamin?
-
I like Little and Benjamin on the outside and Gordon in the slot.
-
Is Benjamin gonna play this week? I know he missed a practice.
I'd go with Benjamin in the slot.
Norwood drops as much as Little and we don't have nearly as much invested in him as we do in Little.
-
I heard we might activate Cooper. I thought that guy showed promise. Honestly, I think it's time to let go of Cribbs.
-
Is Benjamin gonna play this week? I know he missed a practice.
I'd go with Benjamin in the slot.
Norwood drops as much as Little and we don't have nearly as much invested in him as we do in Little.
Is Benjamin gonna play this week? I know he missed a practice.
I'd go with Benjamin in the slot.
Norwood drops as much as Little and we don't have nearly as much invested in him as we do in Little.
Norwood is the better slot receiver, your judging him from last game where he had 4 catches from 10 passes thrown to him, fact 2 were broken up by good defensive play, one blame on Norwood not holding onto but still had good play from defense to knock ball out, one was too high, one was deflected and fell short and another was under thrown pass where he had to fall to ground to try and catch, where if it had been hit on properly by Weeden it likely would have been a huge play, last year he caught the most Percentage of passes thrown his way, so he does have great hands just not used enough at the right times.
-
I assume little 1, gordon 2 in this thread.
If you had to pick our slot guy in wk 12, who is it?
Norwood, momass, cameron (?), benjamin?
I assume little 1, gordon 2 in this thread.
If you had to pick our slot guy in wk 12, who is it?
Norwood, momass, cameron (?), benjamin?
Half the WR corps is hurt: Benjamin, MoMass, Cribbs. So they simply have to go with what is left.
Personally, I think someday Little and Gordon will be monsters....but, as Aragorn so eloquently stated "this is not that day".
-
Normally Benjamin lines up on the outside in three receiver sets.
I really want them to focus on getting Gordon the ball on easy and high percentage routes, I want to see what he can do with the ball in space. Also they could take one or two shots down the field with him with single coverage. The problem with the receivers is that Weeden stares his primary down and then still throws to him 80% of the time; this allows the defense to swarm the receiver. This is why we haven't seen the receivers with the ball in space. If Weeden starts to read through his progressions, I believe the receivers will look a lot better.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login