Josh Gordon
-
The 1 TD didn't matter, I guess it was good for stats. The game was all but lost.
But I do think Gordon is ready to be given a bigger role in the offense now.
-
Let's hope so, the 61 yarder was more of the Giants giving it away than us taking it but the 2nd one looked alright even though it was somewhat trash time; nice to see though.
I think this is MoMass' last year on contract I'd be surprised if they resign him.
And Little is complete shit, all of you people who defended the 11' trade because Little had 61 catches his rookie year are idiots.
-
Little had 1 target today, and the defender had his arm in there before the ball got there.
-
Yeah I seen it, that ball hit him in the hands then the ball hit the ground, as usual.
-
How many receivers make the catch as a DB is pulling their arms down before the ball gets there?
I swear a lot of Browns' fans are always way too hard on all the wrong players.
-
I don't know about all that, what I seen is the ball hit Little on his hands and then fell to the ground.
On a side note, Julio Jones had 10 catches 94 yards and 1 td.
Greg Little,Owen Marecic,Phil Taylor and Brand Weeden had 1 concussion 1 drop 20 chesseburgers and 2 interceptions.
-
I don't know about all that, what I seen is the ball hit Little on his hands and then fell to the ground.
On a side note, Julio Jones had 10 catches 94 yards and 1 td.
Greg Little,Owen Marecic,Phil Taylor and Brand Weeden had 1 concussion 1 drop 20 chesseburgers and 2 interceptions.
I don't know about all that, what I seen is the ball hit Little on his hands and then fell to the ground.
On a side note, Julio Jones had 10 catches 94 yards and 1 td.
Greg Little,Owen Marecic,Phil Taylor and Brand Weeden had 1 concussion 1 drop 20 chesseburgers and 2 interceptions.
Hey now... Taylor eats healthier than most guys on this board
-
How many receivers make the catch as a DB is pulling their arms down before the ball gets there?
I swear a lot of Browns' fans are always way too hard on all the wrong players.
How many receivers make the catch as a DB is pulling their arms down before the ball gets there?
I swear a lot of Browns' fans are always way too hard on all the wrong players.
The good WR's.
Something Little will never be.
So you like Colt and Little, and you don't like Weeden. Why not follow Colt and Little to whichever team they go to, because they won't ever resign in Cleveland.
-
I don't know about all that, what I seen is the ball hit Little on his hands and then fell to the ground.
On a side note, Julio Jones had 10 catches 94 yards and 1 td.
Greg Little,Owen Marecic,Phil Taylor and Brand Weeden had 1 concussion 1 drop 20 chesseburgers and 2 interceptions.
I don't know about all that, what I seen is the ball hit Little on his hands and then fell to the ground.
On a side note, Julio Jones had 10 catches 94 yards and 1 td.
Greg Little,Owen Marecic,Phil Taylor and Brand Weeden had 1 concussion 1 drop 20 chesseburgers and 2 interceptions.
Brandon Weeden also had 2 TD's and 291 yards.
Which is more TD's and more yards than Jones, so Weeden wins that argument.
Any other brain busters?
-
Hopefully, Little will have his day.
Jordan Norwood, who was inactive for at least 2 games...gets 8 catches and 80 some yards?
I can only hope this is a wake up call for Little: Your QB has more confidence in a guy who was on the scrub list than you.
-
If Greg Little considers himself Optimus Prime, and Calvin Johnson is Megatron,the Autobots are in some serious shit.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login