Skip to content

Eric Winston Rips Fan For Cheering Cassel Injury

The Browns Board
7 6 688
  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Sums it up. Reminds me of Derek Anderson. Never cheer an injury. That shit is disappointing.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/07/eric-winston-rips-chiefs-fans-for-cheering-cassel-injury/

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    did Cassel cry on the sidelines like Couch did?

  • B brownfish wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Players are crazy...we pay them the big bucks so we can boo them at will...they are the gladiators of the 21st century...if we want we can go up to them an cold cock them in the face...I remember 20 years ago when people were like, they are our heroes, we should look up to them...look up to them i look down at them like a decaying piece of mutton.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #4

    You can go up to them and cold cock them in the face? Go for it. Maybe you and ghoolie can tag team against Harrison and polamalu.

  • You can go up to them and cold cock them in the face? Go for it. Maybe you and ghoolie can tag team against Harrison and polamalu.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #5

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You can go up to them and cold cock them in the face? Go for it. Maybe you and ghoolie can tag team against Harrison and polamalu.

    LOL.... I'd pay to see that...

    I'm guessing someone does not know what "cold cock" means.

    Meanwhile back on topic... cheering an injury, any injury, is about as low as a fan can go.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You can go up to them and cold cock them in the face? Go for it. Maybe you and ghoolie can tag team against Harrison and polamalu.

    LOL.... I'd pay to see that...

    I'm guessing someone does not know what "cold cock" means.

    Meanwhile back on topic... cheering an injury, any injury, is about as low as a fan can go.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    LOL.... I'd pay to see that...

    I'm guessing someone does not know what "cold cock" means.

    Meanwhile back on topic... cheering an injury, any injury, is about as low as a fan can go.

    Someone in KC said they were cheering for Brady Quinn .........................LMFAO

  • Players are crazy...we pay them the big bucks so we can boo them at will...they are the gladiators of the 21st century...if we want we can go up to them an cold cock them in the face...I remember 20 years ago when people were like, they are our heroes, we should look up to them...look up to them i look down at them like a decaying piece of mutton.

    K kc3902 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @brownfish said:

    Players are crazy...we pay them the big bucks so we can boo them at will...they are the gladiators of the 21st century...if we want we can go up to them an cold cock them in the face...I remember 20 years ago when people were like, they are our heroes, we should look up to them...look up to them i look down at them like a decaying piece of mutton.

    This is the best thing I've read all week...cheers.