Skip to content

I Called It And I Am Playing The Lotto

The Browns Board
9 8 683
  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #1

    At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls

  • At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls

    K kc3902 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @tampadawgs said:

    At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls

    I wish your brother would have been right, but at this point your prediction is about as good as anyone can hope for this season. I also liked DA...2007 was about as good as it gets for the Browns these days.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I have a feeling my predictions are going to be right to. Ill tell you what they are when the season is over lol.

  • At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls

    B BengalsBSquad wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tampadawgs said:

    At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    [b]Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls[/b]

    LEARN how to spell!

  • @tampadawgs said:

    At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    [b]Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls[/b]

    LEARN how to spell!

    C CrocodileDilemma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @bengalsbsquad said:

    LEARN how to spell!

    [b]Benguls

    Learn how to HTML.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    At the Beginning of the year I told my brother who is 6 years older than I am, that the Browns would be 0-5 before they won a game. A couple reasons why. Haden would be gone for 4 games( thought it was going to be the first 4 games and be back the the G-Men) We have rookies everywhere and they neeed 4 to 5 games to really understand the NFL. I aslo told him in week 6 Josh Gordon would be are number 1 Wide out. ( I was off by 1 week) anyways. I aslo told him this

    Browns Will blowout the Benguls in week 6 and we would go on a 3 game winning streak.

    [b]Benguls

    Colts

    Chargers

    Also said after we rip of 3 in a row. the ravens would put us back in check. We would come back and take down the Cowboys leaving us at 4-6 with 6 togo.

    We will lose the steelers and be 4-7 before we ripp of another 2 wins against the raiders and Chiefs leaving us at 6-7...The bad part is we will lose the last 3 games finishing 6-10.

    Now what my Brother said

    Wesaid we would be 2-3 after the first 5 games Wins against the Bills and Bunguls

    He thought we would be 7-3 after 10 and finish the year 10-6.....Please dont bash mt brother he also loved Frye, DA, Quinn, Mccoy....Sorry

    Anyways!!!! I hae been of on the BROWNS covering the Spread..only 3-2 on the spread..Missed Bills, Giants, and Benguls[/b]

    LEARN how to spell!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #6

    @bengalsbsquad said:

    LEARN how to spell!

    My, pretty active for having just joined the fun. You will always be referred to on this board as the BUNGLES. Get used to it.

    PS Before you bother spouting off about the BUNGLES vast superiority here. Be aware I got $5 at work riding on you guys to win Sunday, straight up. Easiest $5 I've ever made.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by BadNewsBrowns
    #7

    So you predicted the Browns to be 0-5, funny thing about the lotto - when multiple people win it you have to split the cash, so here's your winnings of the million dollar pool,swami.

    100820DollarBillCurrent.jpg

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Please pass the bong! 😛 I mean, I like your optimism, but a 3 game win streak???

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Just saying I am 6 for 6....Powerball Anyone!!!!!