Au Revoir Mongo
-
Alex Karras died today. Too bad. He was a borderline hall of fame football player.
-
IMO he was more than borderline....he should be.
R.I.P Alex.
-
I think he would be in..........if he wasn't suspended for a year for gambling
-
I think he would be in..........if he wasn't suspended for a year for gambling
Paul Hornung was suspended with him. Paul had 3711 rushing yards in his career and he caught 130 passes....oh, he kicked a couple of field goals.....he is in the HOF.
Donny Anderson was Paul's replacement. Donny gained 4696 yards rushing and caught 209 passes, and he isn't in the HOF.
Heck, I'll bet most on this board never heard of Donny Anderson.
-
I think he would be in..........if he wasn't suspended for a year for gambling
Paul Hornung was suspended with him. Paul had 3711 rushing yards in his career and he caught 130 passes....oh, he kicked a couple of field goals.....he is in the HOF.
Donny Anderson was Paul's replacement. Donny gained 4696 yards rushing and caught 209 passes, and he isn't in the HOF.
Heck, I'll bet most on this board never heard of Donny Anderson.
Paul Hornung was suspended with him. Paul had 3711 rushing yards in his career and he caught 130 passes....oh, he kicked a couple of field goals.....he is in the HOF.
Donny Anderson was Paul's replacement. Donny gained 4696 yards rushing and caught 209 passes, and he isn't in the HOF.
Heck, I'll bet most on this board never heard of Donny Anderson.
I have....naturally. Anderson was actually the Packers prime RB in the first two SBs wins. Not Hornung or Taylor.
Another reason I remember him is because at the same time that Donny Anderson was playing for the Packers, there was a guy who went to my church (but not to my school, a neighboring school) who was a big time RB for his High School. His nickname was The Horse.
Always thought that was a good nickname for a RB.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login