We Will Miss D'qwell But L.j. Fort Has Done A Good Job
-
Last week Fort finished with 9 tackles at mike. He did a great job, and with D'Qwell missing practice yesterday Fort could hear his name again.
If Fort catches that pick against the Eagles we have a win.
-
Last week Fort finished with 9 tackles at mike. He did a great job, and with D'Qwell missing practice yesterday Fort could hear his name again.
If Fort catches that pick against the Eagles we have a win.
Last week Fort finished with 9 tackles at mike. He did a great job, and with D'Qwell missing practice yesterday Fort could hear his name again.
If Fort catches that pick against the Eagles we have a win.
I don't know. The Giants ran for like 300 yards against the Browns. I have my reservations about calling that a "great job"....especially from the MLB in the 4-3 whose primary job is to plug up running lanes.
To be fair....I personally think DQJ does a shitty job at that...his primary responsibility.
I for one have never mistaken DQJ for Dick Butkus/Mike Singletary/Jack Lambert/Tommy Nobis/Ray Lewis/Ray Nitschke etc. any of the great MLBs in the 4-3.
-
Jackson practiced today, should play Sunday.
-
Yeah I saw that, that is great news. He must have passed the concussion tests. I am happy for him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login