Skip to content

0-5 - Playoffs?

The Browns Board
30 18 2.3k
  • I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Browns to make the playoffs. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    This is a direct challenge to the Cleveland Browns. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to win. One game. One game at a time and win them right on down the line. It is not going to be enough to make it into the Playoffs as a Wildcard.. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually achieving something of this magnitude would be extra special capped with Me watching You play playoff football off the frozen shore of Lake Erie in January.

    It's been TEN very long and sad years... And then almost a decade before that, before the last time you made it to the playoffs... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now. Today. No, last Sunday was the last time. The last straw, get mean, get upset, get "whatever" it takes Done to get this victory. Win the next game at all costs. By achieving victory against the Bengals you will have taken the first step to becoming immortal. No team has EVER started 0-5 and still made the playoffs. Only one team has ever done it at 0-4. Your season, your name, this team will be Forever Immortalized by achieving the playoffs... and that first step has to be taken now.

    This game against the Bengals is all that matters. Just this one time, leave it all out there on the feild and play with the inability to lose, play like your lives are on the line. Play like your chasing your very destiny. It is Now or Maybe Next Year already. Are you up to the Challenge? I'm going to check the tape for your response. Just Win.

    Only one team went 0-4 and made it. It'd take a special team and a unique set of circumstances to get it done. Probably more special than the Greatest Show on Turf. You've certainly set the stage, it's time to preform. Become Immortal - Become Legends. Win.

  • I'm pretty sure the Browns will decline your challenge

  • I'm pretty sure the Browns will decline your challenge

    @brownfish said:

    I'm pretty sure the Browns will decline your challenge

    No, I am sure that the Browns coaching staff and players all wait with bated breath to hear what PoeticG has to say every day.

    They will accept this challenge specifally because prior to this challenge they will not have realized what they were doing this year. But now they will say to themselves "PoeticG has challenged us to make the playoffs. Damn, we better get in gear and try harder".

    Yea. Right.

  • Seriously who the fuck are you talking to? When you wrote this did you think "I can't wait for this to be put on the browns bulletin board to get the team going!". That's a serious question btw

  • This guy is either 8 years old or has some real mental issues.

  • Don't be hard on Poetic. I mean, yeah I talk shit about him all the time. But still, I think he honestly believes life is like a movie and that a melodramatic speech will inspire the uninspired, and I wish I lived that way.

    I'm being completely serious.

  • Yeah after practices and meetings, Holmgren and Shurmur go to The Browns Board for insight...

  • Yeah after practices and meetings, Holmgren and Shurmur go to The Browns Board for insight...

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Yeah after practices and meetings, Holmgren and Shurmur go to The Browns Board for insight...

    they should.

    maybe then they'll realize that the fans think they're incompetent, complacent and full of shit.

    yeah and i agree with TCPO for once. poeticG is a die hard fan who has probably watched 'RUDY' about a hundred times and pulls his teeth to stick under the pillow so a fairy will come in at night and grant him a wish, in this case a winning browns franchise. (yeah i know the tooth fairy is only suppose to leave you a quarter under your pillow in exchange for the tooth, but i didn't want to go at him that bad about how he saves up his quarters to go out and buy bath salts, does the drugs and then eats his neighbor's face off. you know that type of mentally challenged.).

  • In all honesty the only reason i come to this board(which i love) is to vent...and hopefully i can get a group hug out of it, so i can continue with the task at hand...to laugh my ass off at the decaying steelers. Haslam, got out just in time.

  • just switched over to a different cable service with all the bells and whistles except nfl tv. so i missed the game.

    were they really that bad?

  • I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Megan Fox to come and fuck me. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    this is a direct challenge to Megan Fox. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to drastically lower your standards. One night. One night at a time and sleep with me right on my bathroom floor. It is not going to be enough to just give me a lousy hand job. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually sleeping with me would be extra special capped with Me watching You play with yourself with frozen foods or childrens toys

    It's been TEN very long and sad years since i had sex... And then almost a decade before that, before the last i slept with a woman... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now.

  • I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Megan Fox to come and fuck me. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    this is a direct challenge to Megan Fox. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to drastically lower your standards. One night. One night at a time and sleep with me right on my bathroom floor. It is not going to be enough to just give me a lousy hand job. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually sleeping with me would be extra special capped with Me watching You play with yourself with frozen foods or childrens toys

    It's been TEN very long and sad years since i had sex... And then almost a decade before that, before the last i slept with a woman... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now.

    @wrrebel said:

    I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Megan Fox to come and fuck me. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    this is a direct challenge to Megan Fox. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to drastically lower your standards. One night. One night at a time and sleep with me right on my bathroom floor. It is not going to be enough to just give me a lousy hand job. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually sleeping with me would be extra special capped with Me watching You play with yourself with frozen foods or childrens toys

    It's been TEN very long and sad years since i had sex... And then almost a decade before that, before the last i slept with a woman... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now.

    I get sloppy seconds.

    105800d1221242877-megan-fox-maxim-pictures-2008-0912_megan-fox-maxim-001.jpg

  • unbelievable-megan-fox-shows-her-shaved-pussy-and-painted-topless-in-super-girl-costume3.jpg
  • HAHAHA dude i would care what order it was in...

    She's hot, She rates a three on my finger scale. That means I'd cut off three of my fingers if God would let me fuck her.

  • I think we should be challenging jimmy haslam to do what it takes to bring an end to this 12 year nightmare of bad hiring and the lack of both urgency and responsibility in the FO of this organization as quickly as is humanly possible.

  • Good, heartfelt post, Po...

    Feel your pain man.... I feel your pain...

  • http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1368494-cleveland-browns-gut-check-for-cleveland-season-is-long-from-over

    Just found this little gem... Nothing's Over! The author said it right, "Gut check time". Answer the bell Browns, it's time.

    Btw, Thanks T.

    ...and Gip. 😉

    Foxy 😍

    😆

  • The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

  • The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

    @poeticg said:

    ... and that first pickle is out the jar.

    LOL... yeah that first Dill can be kinda hard to get a hold of...