Skip to content

0-5 - Playoffs?

The Browns Board
30 18 2.3k
  • unbelievable-megan-fox-shows-her-shaved-pussy-and-painted-topless-in-super-girl-costume3.jpg
  • HAHAHA dude i would care what order it was in...

    She's hot, She rates a three on my finger scale. That means I'd cut off three of my fingers if God would let me fuck her.

  • I think we should be challenging jimmy haslam to do what it takes to bring an end to this 12 year nightmare of bad hiring and the lack of both urgency and responsibility in the FO of this organization as quickly as is humanly possible.

  • Good, heartfelt post, Po...

    Feel your pain man.... I feel your pain...

  • http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1368494-cleveland-browns-gut-check-for-cleveland-season-is-long-from-over

    Just found this little gem... Nothing's Over! The author said it right, "Gut check time". Answer the bell Browns, it's time.

    Btw, Thanks T.

    ...and Gip. 😉

    Foxy 😍

    😆

  • The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

  • The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

    @poeticg said:

    ... and that first pickle is out the jar.

    LOL... yeah that first Dill can be kinda hard to get a hold of...

  • I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

  • lol im not the only one that seen that lol

  • The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

    @poeticg said:

    The Cleveland Browns answered the bell this game~

    Game Balls go out to the entire team. That is what this feat will require, a team effort.

    We've snapped the 11 game losing streak and put up a W against a division opponent. This is a start, the first step has been taken. To my eyes I believe that this team can hang with any team in the league. Keep winning and thank you for your timely and well prepared response to the challenge the Fans have given you. Just Win. You played with fire and heart today, you've earned a victory. That's how it's done, the monkey is off your back and that first pickle is out the jar. Just Win. Great job today men. Great job!

    Game ball to you, mutherfucking poeticg.

    Zombo

    --let's just soak this in

  • I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

    Well, 10-6 might be good enough to win the division this year. The Ravens for sure lost Webb for the season and Ray Lewis for at least an extended period of time. The Bengals are the Bengals, and the Steelers lost to the Titans.

    It's only one game folks. Beat the Colts and Ravens, and I may start getting my hopes up. Yeah, we won- don't go acting like we just won the Super Bowl.

  • @badnewsbrowns said:

    I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

    Well, 10-6 might be good enough to win the division this year. The Ravens for sure lost Webb for the season and Ray Lewis for at least an extended period of time. The Bengals are the Bengals, and the Steelers lost to the Titans.

    It's only one game folks. Beat the Colts and Ravens, and I may start getting my hopes up. Yeah, we won- don't go acting like we just won the Super Bowl.

    @hoorta said:

    Well, 10-6 might be good enough to win the division this year. The Ravens for sure lost Webb for the season and Ray Lewis for at least an extended period of time. The Bengals are the Bengals, and the Steelers lost to the Titans.

    It's only one game folks. Beat the Colts and Ravens, and I may start getting my hopes up. Yeah, we won- don't go acting like we just won the Super Bowl.

    Well I honestly think 8-8 will get you a Wildcard spot this year to the AFC has only got 3 wining teams so far,I had thought this year was going to be a strange one, with not many outstanding teams. There will be lots more teams beating each other through the course of the rest of the year, so even the Browns might stand a glimmer of hope, so long as they put on a winning streak of 3 or 4 games, we can live in hope.

  • I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    I think Po went to the game and made that big ass 11-5 sign. 😆

    wouldn't surprise me. 😆

  • I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Megan Fox to come and fuck me. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    this is a direct challenge to Megan Fox. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to drastically lower your standards. One night. One night at a time and sleep with me right on my bathroom floor. It is not going to be enough to just give me a lousy hand job. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually sleeping with me would be extra special capped with Me watching You play with yourself with frozen foods or childrens toys

    It's been TEN very long and sad years since i had sex... And then almost a decade before that, before the last i slept with a woman... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now.

    @wrrebel said:

    I want to take this opportunity to challenge the Megan Fox to come and fuck me. This is not a joke. This is as real as it gets.

    this is a direct challenge to Megan Fox. So henceforth, I'm challenging you to drastically lower your standards. One night. One night at a time and sleep with me right on my bathroom floor. It is not going to be enough to just give me a lousy hand job. Well, maybe it would be... However, "You" actually sleeping with me would be extra special capped with Me watching You play with yourself with frozen foods or childrens toys

    It's been TEN very long and sad years since i had sex... And then almost a decade before that, before the last i slept with a woman... Now correct me if I'm wrong but that needs to stop right now.

    LOL, good one. Now if you played guitar like Jimi Hendrix and she was a groupie, you'd have a chance.

  • On the eve of the biggest game of your professional lives I'd like to reignite the kindling and embers still left burning from last Sunday's game. I challenge you to pick up right where you left off when that clock hit triple zero.

    You have sparked and invigorated a city and an entire nation of Browns Fans by finally beating a divison rival! Keep going! Don't stop now, I know you're hurting but since you're already in pain, get something out of it! Bring us back a victory. A second victory in as many weeks! That will speak volumes about the character of this team! We will never surrender, we will fight to the last man! We will seize a victory... despite all odds! We won't be beat, because that is not an option. Lose and our season is over. Win and we stay alive. Keep going, put the pieces together and make it happen, it's your time. Rise up and own it. Nothing stops the train. Keep going. Just Win.

  • On the eve of the biggest game of your professional lives I'd like to reignite the kindling and embers still left burning from last Sunday's game. I challenge you to pick up right where you left off when that clock hit triple zero.

    You have sparked and invigorated a city and an entire nation of Browns Fans by finally beating a divison rival! Keep going! Don't stop now, I know you're hurting but since you're already in pain, get something out of it! Bring us back a victory. A second victory in as many weeks! That will speak volumes about the character of this team! We will never surrender, we will fight to the last man! We will seize a victory... despite all odds! We won't be beat, because that is not an option. Lose and our season is over. Win and we stay alive. Keep going, put the pieces together and make it happen, it's your time. Rise up and own it. Nothing stops the train. Keep going. Just Win.

    @poeticg said:

    On the eve of the biggest game of your professional lives I'd like to reignite the kindling and embers still left burning from last Sunday's game. I challenge you to pick up right where you left off when that clock hit triple zero.

    You have sparked and invigorated a city and an entire nation of Browns Fans by finally beating a divison rival! Keep going! Don't stop now, I know you're hurting but since you're already in pain, get something out of it! Bring us back a victory. A second victory in as many weeks! That will speak volumes about the character of this team! We will never surrender, we will fight to the last man! We will seize a victory... despite all odds! We won't be beat, because that is not an option. Lose and our season is over. Win and we stay alive. Keep going, put the pieces together and make it happen, it's your time. Rise up and own it. Nothing stops the train. Keep going. Just Win.

    But won't the choo choo be stopped if there's no more tracks?

  • I think the Browns make the playoffs: