The Terminator
-
I think LB will be our #1 priority next year along with secondary help.
-
Yeah, I like him...But Clowney from SC looks beastly too, and we need secondary help in the worst way...FS is a huge area of need, I like Reid, Rambo, and McDonald. Lets not forget that we have to spend a large sum of money in FA to get within 10% of the cap so we can finally fill some holes that way if we can lure any quality FA's with an inflated salary.
-
Love Manti but I'm a Notre Dame fan. He's going to be beastly in the NFL. Also, Clowney is a sophomore.
-
love ya ithika but does no way 2 guys make an elite LB corp. we need more help there than that.
-
Manti Te'o would be an amazing pick in my book.
Clowney is a sophomore, he's got at least one more year until he's available. Until then, Keep Calm and Jadeveon.
-
I'd take T'eo if we fell out of the Top 5. Otherwise go D or trade back and get Eric Reid..elite FS prospect
-
Is manti better than jarvis jones? I haven't watched nd this year?
-
On clowney, watched him last night. Every play..he needs to stay in at S.C another yr. Not ready for the NFL!!!! Stands start up every play...Does not run down runningbacks, gets blocked very easy. Now when he can pin his ears back and go...Yep hes nasty, but needs more work. He gives up on a lot of plays......
-
Finally, a highlight video with good music !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login