Week 6: Game Thoughts
-
These dropped passes are before the sticks...who cares.
Why the fuck are we taking out our TE and WR to throw to our FB? I hate my life
These dropped passes are before the sticks...who cares.
Why the fuck are we taking out our TE and WR to throw to our FB? I hate my life
That's just all part of Shurmurs magic hokus pokus play calling. He can fool any defense. No one would think he'd actually call a play for Marecic...........
-
-
What happened to Pinkston?
-
How you guys defend Weeden to no end just fucking makes me laugh.
Jesus Christ.
-
Is one good return worth his fumbling/bad decision making?
This week? Yes. He is single handedly gave the browns 3 points as our O can't move the ball..
-
where is richardson for the goal line run?!
-
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
-
Solid game from Weeden.
-
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
-
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
No offense, but that's a problem. We should expect to win.
-
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
What is PAP? I looked it up and found:
pap 1 (pp)
n.
1. Midland U.S. A teat or nipple.
2. Something resembling a nipple.
Also, Glad to see Gordon continue to come on. He is looking like a hell of a pickup. I love that he hasn't got show boaty after a couple of big scores.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login