Week 6: Game Thoughts
-
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
-
Solid game from Weeden.
-
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
-
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
No offense, but that's a problem. We should expect to win.
-
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
... and we're back...
Nice to get a look at how we play with a 4Q lead...
Wheezee did show a little PAP capability on last TD drive both on pass to Cameron and TD to Watson... PAP is one of the things I have been waiting to see from him... not so much the next dfrive, however... still a work in progress.
Also showed great patience in pass to Cameron and a touch of field vision...
What is PAP? I looked it up and found:
pap 1 (pp)
n.
1. Midland U.S. A teat or nipple.
2. Something resembling a nipple.
Also, Glad to see Gordon continue to come on. He is looking like a hell of a pickup. I love that he hasn't got show boaty after a couple of big scores.
-
Cooking. Based God. Waterfront Property
-
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
Man, I feel like we just won the frigging Super Bowl. Damn good game.
I feel like that too! Me and you are celebrating together!
-
I don't think Richardson was injured at all, I think he missed that block and got benched.
-
I don't think Richardson was injured at all, I think he missed that block and got benched.
I don't think Richardson was injured at all, I think he missed that block and got benched.
shurmur won't bench marceic, I doubt he would bench trent.
-
Marecic is still a giant piece of shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login