Skip to content

Haslem Reiterates His Desire For New Stadium!

The Browns Board
43 21 2.6k
  • @ballpeen said:

    Screw that. You are cheap.

    I want 73-74, 24/7.

    65-70 with a little chill in the air at night so i can break out my browns hoodie. but it has to be in the green with big trees and acres full of blue grass, corn fields and (cough, cough) anything else that might grow in that climate.

    never been a beach person, although i love being ON the water. i know everyone says san d has the best climate but i loved the time i spent in colo. skiing or surfing. grizzly bear or sharks. personal choice i guess.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @miktoxic said:

    65-70 with a little chill in the air at night so I can break out my browns hoodie.

    Actually that 65-70 sounds better, but I don't care how long I run the AC, I can't get it that low. I might if I zoned off the house and added a second, smaller unit but we really don't plan on living in this house all that much longer. About time to downsize and move in to a lakeside or downtown condo.

  • @mark-o said:

    Mine can get close to 90 when it's hot here because I'm cheap and I don't like to turn on the a/c. 🙂

    In fact it's in the 80's in my house right now...

    Screw that. You are cheap.

    I want 73-74, 24/7.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @ballpeen said:

    Screw that. You are cheap.

    I want 73-74, 24/7.

    I am cheap...

    First summer we lived in this house I ran the a/c all the time to keep it around 77-78 and the bill came after the first month and it was $900+, that was the end of the a/c unless it hits 90 in the house.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Haslem has said nothing about a new stadium, only improving CBS by adding a roof.

    Which isn't possible.

    And I'm almost positive a geodesic dome will not be place over CBS anytime in the near future.