Debate Two
-
I missed the first 20 minutes or so, but when I tuned in, what I got was a very entertaining bout with both of them in each others' faces. I was hoping that it would be settled via fisticuffs, but sadly that did not happen.
Both candidates did well, in my opinion. Obama definitely turned around his image from the last performance, and was out there attacking Romney and not being a pushover. Romney had a couple of missed opportunities, but the worst was definitely the live factchecking. The moderator wasn't as spineless as the last asshole, so that was better, too. Polls are saying that this one goes to Obama, and I'd tend to agree.
I have to say, I was really skeptical these debates would even be worth watching, but they've been enthralling. It's tied up and both candidates are looking to come out swinging in round number 3. I really can't wait.
-
I tuned in after rehearsal but I have it on DVR.
I agree she was no pushover but I thought she was about as fair as say Sean Hannity might have been.
It should be obvious to everyone that the President on down decided to mislead the public about the events in Libya.
The President untruthfully said that he'd called it a terror attack from the outset when he in actuality did not. In fact they kept that ridiculous video excuse rolling for days and days.
And she had his back on that.
I'm sure the New York Times will be all over that.....
On my way downstairs to see if the rest was as fair and balanced.
Maybe Hannity can moderate the next one?
WSS
-
Clearly Obama lied about calling it a terror attack on 9/12 in the Rose Garden. Clearly the chubby moderator had his back and also lied. Clearly on CNN this morning (as well as MSNBC) they are trying to spin the lie. Pathetic what the news media has become. I'd say Obama lost this debate.
-
absolutely correct Steve. when POTUS claimed he called it a terrorist attack in the Rose garden, it was actually a statement of resolve instead.
then moderator hag backed him up on that cloudy reason...
Truth squads should be able to show there were no subsequent reports of terror that followed and explanation remained a "demonstration" for another couple weeks.... .
With all that has been discovered about who was or wasnt complicit in a breakdown of protection on our embassy, reminds me of another little
misunderstanding back in the 70's that ended badly for a newly elected president.....
-
It was another activist moderator for Obama.
All in all, though, she wasn't as bad at all, comared to Raddicks whatever her name was.
Romney won this debate. They had a group of undecideds, and a bunch had voted for Obamao last time...
and this time, only a few were not going to vote Romney this time.
It was a dramatic turn. Obamao won about a half point on the issue of the "47 percent"....
Romney nailed Obamao with "fast and furious" ... moments after I excitedly told my wife I wanted him to go for it.
But, he could have nailed him worse... but Candyass struck again to try to keep Obamao safe.
Then, the same thing happened again, after I called it, with Obamao's refusal to allow the pipeline to Canada be built.
Obamao was stoned on that one, and simply tried to go off on a tangent.
People noticed it all. Especially, when after Romney nailed Obamao with fast and furious....
Obamao took his turn to try to sound like he favored gun ownership (he does NOT), for a whole minute,
and then started talking about education and whatever else. Really Obamao is an empty suit failure? Really???? LOL
So, after Obamao made a complete ass of himself the first debate, they are all in on "the best defense is a best offense"
Aggression, innuendo, and false derogatory claims is all Obamao and Biden have to work with.
Explaining their disasterous, coomplete failure of a "presidency" ....
I give ObaMao one bit of credit - he never went with "Well, we favor getting those poor illegals into school for free, but ...well, uh...
Gov Romney ... well, he wants to invite aliens from outer space to come to earth here, and eat your children, so... well.. if you ..want....
aliens from outerspace to come here and eat your children, then ...eh.... uh... you should probably vote for Romney..."
Romney gained a lot of votes in this second debate...at least, Obamao proved he is not worthy to be pres again, and lost a lot of votes.....
Just wait til the third one - on foreign affairs. That should be the great one ... for people who can't take another four years of no legit leadership.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login