Beyonce To Perform At Superbowl... Seriously?
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511658/beyonce-halftime-performer-super-bowl-xlvii
No neutral field at BkofAma stadium, no gay commercials, no dr peeper instant replay brought to you by Doritos, and no by once or black eyed peas or whatever they put on during the extended aflac halftime show. The nfl is catering to housewives who want to watch comercials rather than football fans. Its kind of sad. More beer, more cheerleaders, sluttier cheerleaders, a stripper serving me beer while I watch football.
-
Why not? They already had Madonna you can't sink much lower. Why not have beiber and nicky minaj?
-
I could care less who preforms at halftime so if it gets the women to watch without bitching im all for it...im usually smokin, pissin, and reuppin on beer at halftime anyways lol
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I could care less who preforms at halftime so if it gets the women to watch without bitching im all for it...im usually smokin, pissin, and reuppin on beer at halftime anyways lol
Yeah, I never see halftime, but it sure would be nice to have a good, still relevant band for once. I think Foo Fighters would be perfect.
-
Zombo said:
Halftime's for chicks. Let them have whoever they want.
Zombo
no chicks allowed in the superbowl man fort! fuck em and forget em! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
-
is anyone hoping for another wardrobe malfunction?
-
Formerly Sane said:
I simply don't understand why the NFL doesn't have the most awesome talent on the planet for the superbowl?.....Instead they book a garbage act every single year.
Are they afraid that the game will be overshadowed?
Do you want them to have Itsakh Perlman play violin? Yoyo Ma on cello?
Its supposed to be entertainment and they just go with what's popular...or has been popular. They had McCartney, the Stones, Bruce, Neil Young et al. Who else do you want?
-
they had the who on and cut the tv feed on the ending to' teenage wasteland'. their tv prod sucks anyways.
at least they'll have control over beyonce since all her shit is auto-tuned lip-synced gibberrish. fuck her and her ugly rich boyfriend.
-
Formerly Sane said:
I simply don't understand why the NFL doesn't have the most awesome talent on the planet for the superbowl?.....Instead they book a garbage act every single year.
Are they afraid that the game will be overshadowed?
Do you want them to have Itsakh Perlman play violin? Yoyo Ma on cello?
Its supposed to be entertainment and they just go with what's popular...or has been popular. They had McCartney, the Stones, Bruce, Neil Young et al. Who else do you want?
Do you want them to have Itsakh Perlman play violin? Yoyo Ma on cello?
Its supposed to be entertainment and they just go with what's popular...or has been popular. They had McCartney, the Stones, Bruce, Neil Young et al. Who else do you want?
ANYONE BUT AEROSHIT AGAIN....................... The worst band EVER
-
they had the who on and cut the tv feed on the ending to' teenage wasteland'. their tv prod sucks anyways.
at least they'll have control over beyonce since all her shit is auto-tuned lip-synced gibberrish. fuck her and her ugly rich boyfriend.
they had the who on and cut the tv feed on the ending to' teenage wasteland'. their tv prod sucks anyways.
at least they'll have control over beyonce since all her shit is auto-tuned lip-synced gibberrish. fuck her and her ugly rich boyfriend.
I probably would fuck her. Thanks for asking. And I actually believe she and Jay-Z are married, aren't they? He is ugly.
(and in my opinion a lousy rapper....but wtf do I know about rapping).
-
Need a woman whose ass is big enough to see from the cheap seats...
Beyonce qualifies...
... too bad Kim Kardashian doesn't sing...
-
they had the who on and cut the tv feed on the ending to' teenage wasteland'. their tv prod sucks anyways.
at least they'll have control over beyonce since all her shit is auto-tuned lip-synced gibberrish. fuck her and her ugly rich boyfriend.
I probably would fuck her. Thanks for asking. And I actually believe she and Jay-Z are married, aren't they? He is ugly.
(and in my opinion a lousy rapper....but wtf do I know about rapping).
I probably would fuck her. Thanks for asking. And I actually believe she and Jay-Z are married, aren't they? He is ugly.
(and in my opinion a lousy rapper....but wtf do I know about rapping).
They are indeed married. His rapping sucks but he's done pretty well for himself. He's certainly come a long way from working at the crown fried chicken by the myrtle-willoughby g train stop.
-
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh.

YUMMY!!!!!!!!
-
Zombo said:
Halftime's for chicks. Let them have whoever they want.
Zombo
Commercials are for chicks. Half time is for Homo's.
-
i'd tune in to watch j lopez and beyonce kiss and grind their asses together

-
jenny's back on the block. when she leaves the block she does one of those old people's 20 second turn....in this case just to let her ass catch up with the rest of herself.
-
Zombo said:
Halftime's for chicks. Let them have whoever they want.
Zombo
Commercials are for chicks. Half time is for Homo's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login