Skip to content

At This Point I Don't Care

The Browns Board
27 16 1.7k
  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    At this point, I don't care anymore about what happens to this team after this game today. Fire Schurmer, fire Heckert, sit players, sign FA's, etc. After watching this disgrace of a game today, it's clear JH3 and Joe Banner need to do whatever it takes to bring a winner in here. Now. The Browns fan base is too loyal and puts up with to much shit supporting such a consistently inept team. Something has to give...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    They looked pretty good too me. Weeden looked great. Our Defense needs improvement. Young team.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by BadNewsBrowns
    #3

    They should have blitzed Luck from the get go.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I still care and I am all in with Haslem. He HAS to get this right. He can't do any worse then the previous owner.

    We seem to have a decent QB for a change. The rb we drafted worries me though with his fragility. The defense is hit and miss. Horrible 1st half, decent second half.

    The first thing that needs to be done is FIRE SHURMER. The guy is the WORST head coach I have ever seen. He sucks at playcalling, clock management, when to go for 2 points,. I have not seen him do ANYTHING a good coach would do. Heck even gets penalties called on himself. TWICE!!!!!. The team looks flat EVERY WEEK.

  • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Flat Coach, Flat Team, Flat QB = 1-15

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    sound like a bunch of crybabies. the pieces are in place, shurmur is a pussy, were 1-6 and have to wait another year get over it

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Weeden looks like an increasingly good pick. T-rich I'm still on the fence about. Gordon will be a good #1, I'm impressed with him even though he dropped the winning TD

  • E English Brown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    It's so fucking frustrating. We have chances every week and then get a stupid play call or bad play. The penalties we've given away this season have been a joke as well, we make things so hard for ourselves.

    I'll probably get killed for saying this, but I honestly believe we are only a couple of defensive playmakers short of a playoff team next year. We keep showing signs of being decent but every week we shoot ourselves in the foot.

    This season was always going to be a struggle with all the starting rookies but there are so many signs we can actually be a good team. Like I said, frustrating.

  • At this point, I don't care anymore about what happens to this team after this game today. Fire Schurmer, fire Heckert, sit players, sign FA's, etc. After watching this disgrace of a game today, it's clear JH3 and Joe Banner need to do whatever it takes to bring a winner in here. Now. The Browns fan base is too loyal and puts up with to much shit supporting such a consistently inept team. Something has to give...

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jbluhm86 said:

    At this point, I don't care anymore about what happens to this team after this game today. Fire Schurmer, fire Heckert, sit players, sign FA's, etc. After watching this disgrace of a game today, it's clear JH3 and Joe Banner need to do whatever it takes to bring a winner in here. Now. The Browns fan base is too loyal and puts up with to much shit supporting such a consistently inept team. Something has to give...

    It's fans like you that help influence the instability of the franchise.

    Sit down, shut up, and let the people in charge make the decisions. There is a reason you are sitting on your couch and not working with a franchise.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #10

    photo-7-276x300.jpg

    Jimmy Haslam shows how he feels about the decision to punt in the 4th quarter

    photo-8-300x300.jpg

    Haslam’s reaction to the dropped TD pass in the 4th quarter

    photo-9-270x300.jpg

    Jimmy bout ready to clean house

  • It's so fucking frustrating. We have chances every week and then get a stupid play call or bad play. The penalties we've given away this season have been a joke as well, we make things so hard for ourselves.

    I'll probably get killed for saying this, but I honestly believe we are only a couple of defensive playmakers short of a playoff team next year. We keep showing signs of being decent but every week we shoot ourselves in the foot.

    This season was always going to be a struggle with all the starting rookies but there are so many signs we can actually be a good team. Like I said, frustrating.

    BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @english-brown said:

    I'll probably get killed for saying this, but I honestly believe we are only a couple of defensive playmakers short of a playoff team next year. We keep showing signs of being decent but every week we shoot ourselves in the foot.

    I agree with you that if we add a bona fide #1 veteran receiver in free agency this off season and a competent head coach our offense will be good enough to get us there.

    On defense I think there's still a lot of holes and we'd really need to get lucky in free agency and the draft.

    We've got some nice talent on offense but they're still way too inconsistent imo.

  • I still care and I am all in with Haslem. He HAS to get this right. He can't do any worse then the previous owner.

    We seem to have a decent QB for a change. The rb we drafted worries me though with his fragility. The defense is hit and miss. Horrible 1st half, decent second half.

    The first thing that needs to be done is FIRE SHURMER. The guy is the WORST head coach I have ever seen. He sucks at playcalling, clock management, when to go for 2 points,. I have not seen him do ANYTHING a good coach would do. Heck even gets penalties called on himself. TWICE!!!!!. The team looks flat EVERY WEEK.

    tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    I still care and I am all in with Haslem. He HAS to get this right. He can't do any worse then the previous owner.

    We seem to have a decent QB for a change. The rb we drafted worries me though with his fragility. The defense is hit and miss. Horrible 1st half, decent second half.

    The first thing that needs to be done is FIRE SHURMER. The guy is the WORST head coach I have ever seen. He sucks at playcalling, clock management, when to go for 2 points,. I have not seen him do ANYTHING a good coach would do. Heck even gets penalties called on himself. TWICE!!!!!. The team looks flat EVERY WEEK.

    Dont think you have a choice, but to be all in with the Haslems..Unless you jump ship. You were all in with lerner too....The reason we lost the game is real simple. Our defense did not prepare good enough thru out the week. We did not Blitz at all until they were in the red zone about to score. We stopped them and they kicked a field goal. After that we started blitzing more. I do not understand why we were in the Nickel defense the whole first half. That is where we lost the game.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #13

    Browns had absolutely no pressure on Luck and his confidence grew as he continued to have all the time in the world.

    Lack of a viable running game also led to another defeat for the Browns. You gotta rattle this kid (Luck) early. he is way

    too skilled to be allowed to make plays. Brown's made him look and play like like Peyton. Brown's need Taylor in a big

    way.

  • photo-7-276x300.jpg

    Jimmy Haslam shows how he feels about the decision to punt in the 4th quarter

    photo-8-300x300.jpg

    Haslam’s reaction to the dropped TD pass in the 4th quarter

    photo-9-270x300.jpg

    Jimmy bout ready to clean house

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @kosar_for_president said:

    photo-7-276x300.jpg

    Jimmy Haslam shows how he feels about the decision to punt in the 4th quarter

    photo-8-300x300.jpg

    Haslam’s reaction to the dropped TD pass in the 4th quarter

    photo-9-270x300.jpg

    Jimmy bout ready to clean house

    good stuff

  • slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Yea we play way way too much nickel

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #16

    anybody got a video link to Gordon's dropped td pass?

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #17
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #18

    You know what, it is not an excuse and haven't see this until now because I fell asleep watching this shootout, but he did hit the sunlight right at that point.

  • You know what, it is not an excuse and haven't see this until now because I fell asleep watching this shootout, but he did hit the sunlight right at that point.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by slimdawg
    #19

    @kosar_for_president said:

    You know what, it is not an excuse and haven't see this until now because I fell asleep watching this shootout, but he did hit the sunlight right at that point.

    Yep, i gotta chalk that one up to the sun. I gotta believe that if the roof was closed, he hauls that one in.

    Really tough break. What did you think about the pass though? Weeden put it out there right on the money! Do any of you think that colt makes that pretty pass?? LOL

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    You know what, it is not an excuse and haven't see this until now because I fell asleep watching this shootout, but he did hit the sunlight right at that point.

    Yep, i gotta chalk that one up to the sun. I gotta believe that if the roof was closed, he hauls that one in.

    Really tough break. What did you think about the pass though? Weeden put it out there right on the money! Do any of you think that colt makes that pretty pass?? LOL

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @slimdawg said:

    Yep, i gotta chalk that one up to the sun. I gotta believe that if the roof was closed, he hauls that one in.

    Really tough break. What did you think about the pass though? Weeden put it out there right on the money! Do any of you think that colt makes that pretty pass?? LOL

    It was right on the money, Weeden is getting better. This is not a bad team at least not a 1-6 team, I'm telling you. Colt does not even attempt the pass.