Skip to content

Shurmer

The Browns Board
111 44 6.1k
  • @patshurmursays said:

    I couldn't have said it better myself, it's important to outscore the opponent. A field goal is worth three points and a touchdown gives six, if we score more points than our opponents we'll win, but even if we lose we always battle.

    I See a Team That Battles.

    Which is a much better mantra's than Chris Palmer's: I See Good Things.

    Zombo

    --I See Dead People.

    Zombo said:

    I See a Team That Battles.

    Which is a much better mantra's than Chris Palmer's: I See Good Things.

    Zombo

    --I See Dead People.

    I can see things moving positive, we finally got a running back for the first time in 13 years, and that is a start. Weeden may just have it. Now we canned Holmgren retired on the job. We need a real GM and give him the reins to bring in a winner coach and hope Haslem is what I think he is a real Owner who gets involved

  • 1st down pass incomplete

    2nd down run 9 yards

    3rd down.... PASS!?!?

    I'm fed up with this assclown

  • For the 2nd time this game. We gain major yards with TRich and try to fucking pass it on 3rd and 1

  • For the 2nd time this game. We gain major yards with TRich and try to fucking pass it on 3rd and 1

    @blowe said:

    For the 2nd time this game. We gain major yards with TRich and try to fucking pass it on 3rd and 1

    It's like Shurmur is saying im gonnna prove you motherf'rs wrong and pick up a 3rd and 1 throwing the ball.. should be fired on the bye

  • He should be fired right now in the middle of this game. His demeanor is so pathetic. He looks like such a pussy

  • Two fucking third down and long situations and we'll throw to a full back.

    I hope Shurmur gets mouth cancer.

  • Seriously, the 1st one is arguably on Weeden for giving up on his reads too early.

    But the second one was obviously a designed pass to Smith.

  • For the 2nd time this game. We gain major yards with TRich and try to fucking pass it on 3rd and 1

    @blowe said:

    For the 2nd time this game. We gain major yards with TRich and try to fucking pass it on 3rd and 1

    1st one Obi was wide open and Weeden overthrew him, Gordon's penalty was bogus.

    If he calls 3 and 1 and they execute and don't get the 1st then bitch but you can't complain when guys are wide open and players don't make plays...

  • I'm pat shurmur. I'm required to begin every single 1 or 2 minute drive with a draw play to the RB to waste 20-30 seconds of clock. FIRE ME

  • I also can't get a play called after 2 consecutive false starts. This shmuck is so terrible

  • 3rd and 5, run a 3 yard button hook? He punts all year and when he needs to punt with 2 TO's, wtf. 2 false starts, illegal formation that basicly lost the game for us, 12 men on the field? Our team needs a coach that is a leader this shit should not be happening this late in the season.

  • How hard is clock management?

    Honestly?