It Is What It Is
-
I did not want to post anything until I had time to really look at the Browns game. I did not want to come on here being a Retarded fan like we have some on here. The fact remains we need a change. I have never called for the head of Shurmer, but the time has come. Here is why
1. We were out coached today. We stayed in the Nickel almost the whole game for reasons I have no Idea. They treated Luck like he was Tom Brady. Young QBS you blitz the living shit out of!!!
2. Reports have came out that Shurmer Pull TRich because he was" not getting the job done in the 1st Quarter" Really so you give up on a guy before the first half was even over. Now I agree Trich need to go North and south NOT east and west. He is not hitting the holes as hard as I thought. All year!!!! You still do not give up a a player like Trich he has a lot to offer and the kid will be special.
3. Shurmer Lost his job on the 4th and 1. Bad coaching Period!!! you are at the 40 yard line with about 7 minnutes left in the game. You go for it!!!! At that time if we do not make our Defense was playing solid AT THAT TIIME...
4. Shurmer wants to throw the ball on every down. You can not do that in the NFL it does not work that way. You can not give up on the run!!! Granted Gordon, Coop, Weeden, and even Little are nice, but feed the beast.
5. ever since Shurmer took over, out Special teams have been bad just really bad...
6. Shurmer because of his play calling has cost us the Eagles game, Ravens game, and the first Bengals game. The fact is the only reason why we won the Cincy game is our Defense caused a lot of turnovers. Shurmer has nothing to do with that.
7. I do think there is hope, and i THINK WITH THE RIGHT COACH the Browns can be really good.
athe west coast Offense does work, look at Phiily and Green Bay as examples. They both run a west coast offense, but the yhave but there own twist on the system. We have not done that. Z
Now I will join the " Fire Shurmer" network. It is a shame becasue I really did want him to work, but the ffact remains he his 5-18 as a coach of our Browns.
Nick Saben, hows 7 Mill a year sound and you get to coach your boy as well.....
-
search history here on this site with the same subject and you'll see ten posts that sound exactly the same as yours.
many people feel the same way you do.
-
I don't know about Saban, he's making 6 million a year at Alabama and went 9-7,6-10 with the Dolphins.
If the Browns were to hire him he'd be 63 years old next season, rather they get an up and comer who could potentially be our coach for more than a decade.
-
We need a coach with a set of steel balls when making potential game deciding decisions and yet enough football intellect to know when and how to turn it on and off..
Shurmur lacks these important assets and fails across the board, and he needs to be terminated sooner rather than later imho..
I still like shurmur better than mangini but both of these idiots are from the same roll of toilet paper when it comes to crucial decision making..
Shurmur consistently treats 4th downs like we are 21 points ahead and 6-1 instead of 1-6 this coach has cost us at least 3 games and the playcalling that leads to 4th downs is often just as stupid..
Jimmy haslam needs to grow a set of balls himself instead of wasting the rest of the season and the fans time on this coach, shurmur lacks the needed coaches vital gut instincts on decision making and always will..
This kind of coach actually helps lose hard fought games rather than win them and perhaps heckert should join shurmur in the unemployment line just for keeping shurmur around..
Generally i am against mid season terminations but we have 2 ex-head coaches as coordinators either of which would be better than shurmur as a temporary fill in..
-
We need a coach with a set of steel balls when making potential game deciding decisions and yet enough football intellect to know when and how to turn it on and off..
Shurmur lacks these important assets and fails across the board, and he needs to be terminated sooner rather than later imho..
I still like shurmur better than mangini but both of these idiots are from the same roll of toilet paper when it comes to crucial decision making..
Shurmur consistently treats 4th downs like we are 21 points ahead and 6-1 instead of 1-6 this coach has cost us at least 3 games and the playcalling that leads to 4th downs is often just as stupid..
Jimmy haslam needs to grow a set of balls himself instead of wasting the rest of the season and the fans time on this coach, shurmur lacks the needed coaches vital gut instincts on decision making and always will..
This kind of coach actually helps lose hard fought games rather than win them and perhaps heckert should join shurmur in the unemployment line just for keeping shurmur around..
Generally i am against mid season terminations but we have 2 ex-head coaches as coordinators either of which would be better than shurmur as a temporary fill in..
We need a coach with a set of steel balls when making potential game deciding decisions and yet enough football intellect to know when and how to turn it on and off..
Shurmur lacks these important assets and fails across the board, and he needs to be terminated sooner rather than later imho..
I still like shurmur better than mangini but both of these idiots are from the same roll of toilet paper when it comes to crucial decision making..
Shurmur consistently treats 4th downs like we are 21 points ahead and 6-1 instead of 1-6 this coach has cost us at least 3 games and the playcalling that leads to 4th downs is often just as stupid..
Jimmy haslam needs to grow a set of balls himself instead of wasting the rest of the season and the fans time on this coach, shurmur lacks the needed coaches vital gut instincts on decision making and always will..
This kind of coach actually helps lose hard fought games rather than win them and perhaps heckert should join shurmur in the unemployment line just for keeping shurmur around..
Generally i am against mid season terminations but we have 2 ex-head coaches as coordinators either of which would be better than shurmur as a temporary fill in..
Gip i disagree with changing coaches at this point. Let Shurmur finish the season. Nothing good can come from changing coaches. In fact if you look at history it is worse. My fear is they AX the coach, the interim coach runs off a winning streak. They decide to keep him. Can you tell me the last time an interim coach who was retained turned things around?
I guess Leslie Frazier could be the exception but we don't have any coaches who the rest of the league would want.
-
I don't know about Saban, he's making 6 million a year at Alabama and went 9-7,6-10 with the Dolphins.
If the Browns were to hire him he'd be 63 years old next season, rather they get an up and comer who could potentially be our coach for more than a decade.
I don't know about Saban, he's making 6 million a year at Alabama and went 9-7,6-10 with the Dolphins.
If the Browns were to hire him he'd be 63 years old next season, rather they get an up and comer who could potentially be our coach for more than a decade.
9-7 and 6-10 are a HELLUVA lot better then 5-18 that Shurmer is
-
I did not want to post anything until I had time to really look at the Browns game. I did not want to come on here being a Retarded fan like we have some on here. The fact remains we need a change. I have never called for the head of Shurmer, but the time has come. Here is why
1. We were out coached today. We stayed in the Nickel almost the whole game for reasons I have no Idea. They treated Luck like he was Tom Brady. Young QBS you blitz the living shit out of!!!
2. Reports have came out that Shurmer Pull TRich because he was" not getting the job done in the 1st Quarter" Really so you give up on a guy before the first half was even over. Now I agree Trich need to go North and south NOT east and west. He is not hitting the holes as hard as I thought. All year!!!! You still do not give up a a player like Trich he has a lot to offer and the kid will be special.
3. Shurmer Lost his job on the 4th and 1. Bad coaching Period!!! you are at the 40 yard line with about 7 minnutes left in the game. You go for it!!!! At that time if we do not make our Defense was playing solid AT THAT TIIME...
4. Shurmer wants to throw the ball on every down. You can not do that in the NFL it does not work that way. You can not give up on the run!!! Granted Gordon, Coop, Weeden, and even Little are nice, but feed the beast.
5. ever since Shurmer took over, out Special teams have been bad just really bad...
6. Shurmer because of his play calling has cost us the Eagles game, Ravens game, and the first Bengals game. The fact is the only reason why we won the Cincy game is our Defense caused a lot of turnovers. Shurmer has nothing to do with that.
7. I do think there is hope, and i THINK WITH THE RIGHT COACH the Browns can be really good.
athe west coast Offense does work, look at Phiily and Green Bay as examples. They both run a west coast offense, but the yhave but there own twist on the system. We have not done that. Z
Now I will join the " Fire Shurmer" network. It is a shame becasue I really did want him to work, but the ffact remains he his 5-18 as a coach of our Browns.
Nick Saben, hows 7 Mill a year sound and you get to coach your boy as well.....
I did not want to come on here being a Retarded fan like we have some on here.
Thank you for that.
-
Goolie and Gipper what are yoour thoughts
-
I did not want to post anything until I had time to really look at the Browns game. I did not want to come on here being a Retarded fan like we have some on here. The fact remains we need a change. I have never called for the head of Shurmer, but the time has come. Here is why
1. We were out coached today. We stayed in the Nickel almost the whole game for reasons I have no Idea. They treated Luck like he was Tom Brady. Young QBS you blitz the living shit out of!!!
2. Reports have came out that Shurmer Pull TRich because he was" not getting the job done in the 1st Quarter" Really so you give up on a guy before the first half was even over. Now I agree Trich need to go North and south NOT east and west. He is not hitting the holes as hard as I thought. All year!!!! You still do not give up a a player like Trich he has a lot to offer and the kid will be special.
3. Shurmer Lost his job on the 4th and 1. Bad coaching Period!!! you are at the 40 yard line with about 7 minnutes left in the game. You go for it!!!! At that time if we do not make our Defense was playing solid AT THAT TIIME...
4. Shurmer wants to throw the ball on every down. You can not do that in the NFL it does not work that way. You can not give up on the run!!! Granted Gordon, Coop, Weeden, and even Little are nice, but feed the beast.
5. ever since Shurmer took over, out Special teams have been bad just really bad...
6. Shurmer because of his play calling has cost us the Eagles game, Ravens game, and the first Bengals game. The fact is the only reason why we won the Cincy game is our Defense caused a lot of turnovers. Shurmer has nothing to do with that.
7. I do think there is hope, and i THINK WITH THE RIGHT COACH the Browns can be really good.
athe west coast Offense does work, look at Phiily and Green Bay as examples. They both run a west coast offense, but the yhave but there own twist on the system. We have not done that. Z
Now I will join the " Fire Shurmer" network. It is a shame becasue I really did want him to work, but the ffact remains he his 5-18 as a coach of our Browns.
Nick Saben, hows 7 Mill a year sound and you get to coach your boy as well.....
Nick Saben, hows 7 Mill a year sound and you get to coach your boy as well.....
15-17 as an NFL coach. Why the hell would we pay a mediocre NFL coach 7 million? He can recruit well - that's it. Sorry but that does not translate to the pros.
-
I don't know about Saban, he's making 6 million a year at Alabama and went 9-7,6-10 with the Dolphins.
If the Browns were to hire him he'd be 63 years old next season, rather they get an up and comer who could potentially be our coach for more than a decade.
I don't know about Saban, he's making 6 million a year at Alabama and went 9-7,6-10 with the Dolphins.
If the Browns were to hire him he'd be 63 years old next season, rather they get an up and comer who could potentially be our coach for more than a decade.
You never know, he could do very well and leave us with one of his coaches to carry on success.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login