Phil Taylor
-
All I'm saying is realistically this year is done. Get healthy and come back next year both guns blazing. I heard sevral doctors going on about how Taylor shouldn't be trying to play yet.
-
All I'm saying is realistically this year is done. Get healthy and come back next year both guns blazing. I heard sevral doctors going on about how Taylor shouldn't be trying to play yet.
All I'm saying is realistically this year is done. Get healthy and come back next year both guns blazing. I heard sevral doctors going on about how Taylor shouldn't be trying to play yet.
i see what you're saying, but if he's a true team guy, he'll want to get out there and play. i'm encouraged that he is trying to do that. According to the news tonight, he is back at practice, but will probably be back at the next game after the Chargers. He wants to play.
If he is a true Cleveland Brown, he is a warrior and still sees the playoffs as a possibility. Just like me. i love guys like this.
roach
-
Why the hell would you want some of our best players to sit out the rest of the season if they're capable and cleared to play?
These guys are young, every single play there's something to learn and gain from, including playing injured, everybody does it.
If there able to play they should. Shurmer said Phil's chance's of playing this week are very low, its his first week back from a
long layoff from injury, thats expected. He'll be ready to go following the bye, and I'll be pretty excited to see what Sheard and Rucker
do when opposing offenses have to account for Rubin and Taylor in the middle. Never give up on a chance to get better.
Why the hell would you want some of our best players to sit out the rest of the season if they're capable and cleared to play?
because why put him in when #1 it's too early with that injury (ask DQ) and #2 WHY??
WHY RISK HIM COMING BACK PREMATURELY WHEN WE'LL BE LUCKY TO WIN 3 FUCKING GAMES THIS YEAR????
have him take the rest of the year off and do his workouts and bring someone else into his spot that might show us something.
dude we're 1 and 6. do you think we're going on some 6 game winning streak? with our schedule?
-
If he's not ready to come back, he wouldnt be practicing. Pretty sure he is ready, or at least dang near close. Some of the rehab process is getting back used to playing. He will be getting that this year, instead of early next year and should be ready to roll week 1 next year instead of say week 3 or 4 catching up with the speed and trusting his (what was it pectoral muscle?)
I dont think that taking the whole year off will help anything, and may hurt more. He also has to get re-adjusted to the game speed. I sure want to see what the DT rotation of Rubin, Taylor, Winn, and Hughes guy can do. I think we can all appreciate what Winn and Hughes have done for us this year in replacement roles, but I wanna see what all these DTs can do with their new roles, because the rookies have been shaping their own in Taylor and Rubins absences. Wouldn't it be something if we actually got some pass rush when Taylor finally gets back

-
He said on 92.3 the fan maybe next weeks game after he's got some practice in. My thought is sit out the rest of the season with momass and Richardson and then come back next year ready to go. This season is almost in the bag for us anyways. Why play hurt?
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I doubt MoMass is around next year. He is Glass Joe. I can't wait to see Big Phil back on the field. It sucks we have been missing out #1 pick from last year so far. I am sure that he will make an impact once he gets back on the field.
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I doubt MoMass is around next year. He is Glass Joe. I can't wait to see Big Phil back on the field. It sucks we have been missing out #1 pick from last year so far. I am sure that he will make an impact once he gets back on the field.
Don't forget that Gordon's production has gone way up since MoMass went out. Maybe just a coincidence but I think it's worth mentioning.
-
All I'm saying is realistically this year is done. Get healthy and come back next year both guns blazing. I heard sevral doctors going on about how Taylor shouldn't be trying to play yet.
All I'm saying is realistically this year is done. Get healthy and come back next year both guns blazing. I heard sevral doctors going on about how Taylor shouldn't be trying to play yet.
As per your response on MoMass I agree. The same injury as Benjamin the only difference being that Benjamin got his ham string pull a week later and MoMass is still out while Benjamin is already playing again. It obvious that not only does he get injured more often but takes longer to heal.
I could also agree on the Taylor comment but it is really on the player. Those doctors on the radio don't know how well he healed and are just going off of the average time it takes to heal for Taylors injury.
-
Why the hell would you want some of our best players to sit out the rest of the season if they're capable and cleared to play?
because why put him in when #1 it's too early with that injury (ask DQ) and #2 WHY??
WHY RISK HIM COMING BACK PREMATURELY WHEN WE'LL BE LUCKY TO WIN 3 FUCKING GAMES THIS YEAR????
have him take the rest of the year off and do his workouts and bring someone else into his spot that might show us something.
dude we're 1 and 6. do you think we're going on some 6 game winning streak? with our schedule?
because why put him in when #1 it's too early with that injury (ask DQ) and #2 WHY??
WHY RISK HIM COMING BACK PREMATURELY WHEN WE'LL BE LUCKY TO WIN 3 FUCKING GAMES THIS YEAR????
have him take the rest of the year off and do his workouts and bring someone else into his spot that might show us something.
dude we're 1 and 6. do you think we're going on some 6 game winning streak? with our schedule?
DQ didn't re-injure anything when he came back, so what's your point?
And who said he was coming back prematurely, the healing process for his specific injury is 4-6 months. Its been almost 6 months
Then what happens next year when players get injured, we gonna quit and sit them the rest of the year to prepare for the following year?
Injury's happen, who cares what our record is. Whatever gives us the best chance to win the next game, is what should be done. You
accept losses to easy.
-
because why put him in when #1 it's too early with that injury (ask DQ) and #2 WHY??
WHY RISK HIM COMING BACK PREMATURELY WHEN WE'LL BE LUCKY TO WIN 3 FUCKING GAMES THIS YEAR????
have him take the rest of the year off and do his workouts and bring someone else into his spot that might show us something.
dude we're 1 and 6. do you think we're going on some 6 game winning streak? with our schedule?
DQ didn't re-injure anything when he came back, so what's your point?
And who said he was coming back prematurely, the healing process for his specific injury is 4-6 months. Its been almost 6 months
Then what happens next year when players get injured, we gonna quit and sit them the rest of the year to prepare for the following year?
Injury's happen, who cares what our record is. Whatever gives us the best chance to win the next game, is what should be done. You
accept losses to easy.
You accept losses to easy.
no i'm just realistic.
let me guess you were one of the people that said we'd go 10 and 6 this season?
-
Were going to the Superbowl!!
Realistically we can win
-
Is Rubin injured?
-
Were going to the Superbowl!!
Realistically we can win
Realistically we can win
i know dude and i'm not trying to start argument.
we can win and i think we might actually do better than what i said at the beginning of the year which was 3 and 11.
i just usually lean on the side of caution. i mean i think we'd both agree that we wouldn't want to start him (taylor) right off the bat just cuz he practiced a couple of days. throw him in there 10 plays a half and see how he does.
given the fact that our trainers are some of the sorriest asses around (where were they when he gt the injury bench-pressing?) right after holmgren i'd be handing each and everyone of those dolts pink slips.
-
We have the DT depth to keep the guy fresh. Especially in the first half where there is gonna be less no-huddle and more time to sub.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login