Skip to content

Sideline Seats, Low Rows

The Browns Board
5 4 847
  • Hi, I'm a Redskins fan and the Redskins are playing in Cleveland on my birthday plus I have lots of friends in Sandusky so I'm planning on making the trip that weekend and going to the game... I was looking at tickets and since they look pretty cheap I was figuring I might as well go all out and get good seats down low on the Redskins sideline. I just wanted to check with people that might know about how those seats are though, because I know they're not that great at FedEx Field. For one game I sat in the 7th row on the 50 yard line and they were ok, but any lower and you wouldn't be able to see much over the players and all the other stuff on the sideline, even in the 7th row it got hard to see sometimes. Does anyone know if this is an issue at your stadium?

    Thanks, and I hope you guys kill the damn cowboys in a few weeks!

  • Hi, I'm a Redskins fan and the Redskins are playing in Cleveland on my birthday plus I have lots of friends in Sandusky so I'm planning on making the trip that weekend and going to the game... I was looking at tickets and since they look pretty cheap I was figuring I might as well go all out and get good seats down low on the Redskins sideline. I just wanted to check with people that might know about how those seats are though, because I know they're not that great at FedEx Field. For one game I sat in the 7th row on the 50 yard line and they were ok, but any lower and you wouldn't be able to see much over the players and all the other stuff on the sideline, even in the 7th row it got hard to see sometimes. Does anyone know if this is an issue at your stadium?

    Thanks, and I hope you guys kill the damn cowboys in a few weeks!

    @goskins8921 said:

    Hi, I'm a Redskins fan and the Redskins are playing in Cleveland on my birthday plus I have lots of friends in Sandusky so I'm planning on making the trip that weekend and going to the game... I was looking at tickets and since they look pretty cheap I was figuring I might as well go all out and get good seats down low on the Redskins sideline. I just wanted to check with people that might know about how those seats are though, because I know they're not that great at FedEx Field. For one game I sat in the 7th row on the 50 yard line and they were ok, but any lower and you wouldn't be able to see much over the players and all the other stuff on the sideline, even in the 7th row it got hard to see sometimes. Does anyone know if this is an issue at your stadium?

    Thanks, and I hope you guys kill the damn cowboys in a few weeks!

    Answer is yes. My season tickets are Section 111, Row 9, and I wouldn't go for anything lower than that. I believe the last row on the visitors side is #23, and that's El Primo. Under cover, and directly under the 300 level owners boxes.

  • I sit in section 149 and the tickets are in the west endzone. Right on the visitors sideline, and right where the visitors come out of the tunnel. Anything from row 1 to 10 and seats 1-4 and you will be able to high-5 those loser Redskins players as they walk off the field,up the tunnel, in defeat.

  • I am section 102 (visitors side) in the last row and I absolutely love it. The higher you go in the first level, the better. The stadium is built like most modern stadiums so if you have ever been to stadiums like the new Met Life Stadium, Relient Stadium, or Quest Field, it's relatively the same.

    Welcome to the boards! Hope you stick around.

  • Thanks for the replies guys, sounds like it's pretty much what I expected. I guess I'll decide between mid to back rows on the sideline or low rows in the corner/end zone. I'm looking forward to it, I have Redskins season tickets and try to go to road games as much as I can, I love going to different stadiums and I've never been to yours. i think it'll be a good one, I think both our teams are a lot better than people think. If we just had a decent secondary(or hadn't lost a couple of our best pass rushers for the year that were making up for our god awful secondary) we might be 6-1 or even 7-0. Obviously I haven't seen as much of the Browns but I know Philthadelphia pulled one out of their arses and weren't you guys the ones that got screwed by the sun in the worst possible place this week?