Skip to content

Trumps Deal

Political Discussion
47 9 1.4k
  • He's smart enough.

    Hardly think he's brilliant.

    I know you need to think so.

    WSS

  • Of course for some reason Heck is obsessed with race.

    Don't like Obama?

    You're a racist.

    And yes Heck.

    I'd torture someone if thought it would save American lives.

    But if that makes me un American consider the Geneva Conventions position on assassination of unfriendly leaders.

    And to your other point, can you tell us why Michael Steele was pelted with Oreo cookies?

    WSS

  • Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

  • But, again, Little Johnny Stupidass Woodenpecker, Flea of Heckbunker, you have no

    opinions of your own on the subject matter.

    OTH, maybe you are just a nasty, snarky, hateful little communist Chinese street urchin...

    who is so stupid he thinks the slums in China ARE the world. .

  • Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

    @mld-woody said:

    Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

    Fine woody, how about you?

    If it were up to you and you had a high value terrorist in custody That you believed had information about an upcoming attack on Americans, possibly friends or family, would you allow waterboarding in that case? Just to obtain that information?

    Do you think the Geneva Convention was wrong in prohibiting the assassination of enemy leaders?

    A simple yes or no is fine.

    WSS

  • Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

    @mld-woody said:

    Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

    No one cares about the rantings of still shitting yellow man.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Steve, you're really good at blowing shit out of proportion

    Ex: Steve: " How do you think we should fix this??"

    Heck: " I think we should clear out a few trees and blah blah blah"

    Steve: "You want to burn the entire forest down! I think that is bad! Blah blah blah"

    Also, Ghoolie, no one cares about the rantings of Super Senior Citizen man.

    No one cares about the rantings of still shitting yellow man.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares about the rantings of still shitting yellow man.

    No one cares about that rantings of a man in a nursing home that thinks the evil black muslim in the white hourse is a terrorist

  • But, again, Little Johnny Stupidass Woodenpecker, Flea of Heckbunker, you have no

    opinions of your own on the subject matter.

    OTH, maybe you are just a nasty, snarky, hateful little communist Chinese street urchin...

    who is so stupid he thinks the slums in China ARE the world. .

    @calfoxwc said:

    But, again, Little Johnny Stupidass Woodenpecker, Flea of Heckbunker, you have no

    opinions of your own on the subject matter.

    OTH, maybe you are just a nasty, snarky, hateful little communist Chinese street urchin...

    who is so stupid he thinks the slums in China ARE the world. .

    I have no idea what this post was trying to say. All of your insults are just running together.

    But I did post my opinion on this matter earlier

  • Look, little johnny woodypeckerhead, You post like you are not man enough to have a genuine opinion.

    You are heckbunker's flea.

    Not as smart as him, not as mature, (which isn't saying much at all...)..

    and you reek of a devastating lack of wisdom and grace as a human being.

    You temper all that by posting posts that reek of elderberries.

  • You are a full grown farmer man insulting a college student over an internet board.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares about the rantings of still shitting yellow man.

    No one cares about that rantings of a man in a nursing home that thinks the evil black muslim in the white hourse is a terrorist

    @mld-woody said:

    No one cares about that rantings of a man in a nursing home that thinks the evil black muslim in the white hourse is a terrorist

    LMAO. Sometimes you just make me laugh. Are you really in college, or some kid about 12?

  • @mld-woody said:

    No one cares about that rantings of a man in a nursing home that thinks the evil black muslim in the white hourse is a terrorist

    LMAO. Sometimes you just make me laugh. Are you really in college, or some kid about 12?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    LMAO. Sometimes you just make me laugh. Are you really in college, or some kid about 12?

    I love how I say pretty much the same thing he says and I get the "well you're just a stupid kid" response.

    Whatever,I honestly don't care.