Skip to content

Trumps Deal

Political Discussion
47 9 1.4k
  • So for the Obama supporters...

    Donald Trump offered 5,000,000 bucks to the charity of choice for the Presidency College transcripts.

    I think the passport is included.

    What's the downside for the president to accept that?

    Do you think mister Obama should take the deal and shut everyone up?

    WSS

  • So for the Obama supporters...

    Donald Trump offered 5,000,000 bucks to the charity of choice for the Presidency College transcripts.

    I think the passport is included.

    What's the downside for the president to accept that?

    Do you think mister Obama should take the deal and shut everyone up?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So for the Obama supporters...

    Donald Trump offered 5,000,000 bucks to the charity of choice for the Presidency College transcripts.

    I think the passport is included.

    What's the downside for the president to accept that?

    Do you think mister Obama should take the deal and shut everyone up?

    WSS

    Why would he not, "oh I'm busy with this thing called the election, hahaha".

  • So for the Obama supporters...

    Donald Trump offered 5,000,000 bucks to the charity of choice for the Presidency College transcripts.

    I think the passport is included.

    What's the downside for the president to accept that?

    Do you think mister Obama should take the deal and shut everyone up?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So for the Obama supporters...

    Donald Trump offered 5,000,000 bucks to the charity of choice for the Presidency College transcripts.

    I think the passport is included.

    What's the downside for the president to accept that?

    Do you think mister Obama should take the deal and shut everyone up?

    WSS

    Do you really think that any amount of proof would shut everyone up?

  • Colbert offered to give 1 million to charity if Trump sticks his balls in his mouth. If Obama does this, it would validate what Trump is saying. Trump is an irrelevant idiot, and really needs to let this birth certificate thing go. He's the only one still talking about it.

  • also he is looking for

    "The multi-billionaire business tycoon says that if President Obama releases his passport application, school records and college applications, then he will "immediately" write out a check to Obama's choice of charity."

    http://www.lawyerherald.com/articles/2320/20121024/donald-trump-announcement-5-million-obama-s.htm#BXgfYoEEBylxihxF.99

    Not really sure but who keeps their college applications or passport app

  • So, Sad, you don't think those records exist correct?

    In your opinion that's the problem?

    WSS

  • Colbert offered to give 1 million to charity if Trump sticks his balls in his mouth. If Obama does this, it would validate what Trump is saying. Trump is an irrelevant idiot, and really needs to let this birth certificate thing go. He's the only one still talking about it.

    @vaportrail said:

    Colbert offered to give 1 million to charity if Trump sticks his balls in his mouth. If Obama does this, it would validate what Trump is saying. Trump is an irrelevant idiot, and really needs to let this birth certificate thing go. He's the only one still talking about it.

    Give me the 1,000,000 bucks and he can stick his balls in my mouth.

    WSS

  • So, Sad, you don't think those records exist correct?

    In your opinion that's the problem?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So, Sad, you don't think those records exist correct?

    In your opinion that's the problem?

    WSS

    I think that Trump left a nice little out for himself, he didn't just ask for Obama's transcripts and passport, but the applications for them. Imo he is grasping at straws trying to keep himself in the front of the camera. Did you keep your college applications after being rejected/accepted? Is that something the college actually keeps for 25yrs?

  • @westside-steve said:

    So, Sad, you don't think those records exist correct?

    In your opinion that's the problem?

    WSS

    I think that Trump left a nice little out for himself, he didn't just ask for Obama's transcripts and passport, but the applications for them. Imo he is grasping at straws trying to keep himself in the front of the camera. Did you keep your college applications after being rejected/accepted? Is that something the college actually keeps for 25yrs?

    @sadbrownsfan said:

    I think that Trump left a nice little out for himself, he didn't just ask for Obama's transcripts and passport, but the applications for them. Imo he is grasping at straws trying to keep himself in the front of the camera. Did you keep your college applications after being rejected/accepted? Is that something the college actually keeps for 25yrs?

    No I don't.

    For 5 mill I bet I could dig something up if there are records out there.

    if they absolutely positively no longer exist then the president is home free, just say so.

    WSS

  • Yeah but if you start acknowledging Trump and making it look under he is getting under your skin, Trump would still win. If these docs(either one or all) do not exists of course Trump would take this as a huge win and would feel that this validates his argument. If he tries to just ignore him, people would feel he is avoiding the issue, again validating Trump. So kind of a catch 22, unless he has each of these documents, in triplicated form, including 4 eyewitness, every T crossed and I dotted, and a seal of approval from Regan(who was president at the time), then he would be ok, b/c anything less and it was obvious a forgery.

  • So would you bet that there's something fishy in those records or not?

    By the way I expect even if there isn't somebody will find something to gripe about; I'm just curious as to whether you guess there's any fire to go with the smoke?

    WSS

  • If I was to bet, I would say there isn't anything fishy in there. But like you said they would find something to gripe about.

  • Steve, I think you're the only person in America still taking this man's brainfarts seriously.

  • Steve, I think you're the only person in America still taking this man's brainfarts seriously.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Steve, I think you're the only person in America still taking this man's brainfarts seriously.

    Not really.

    He's a grandstanding asshole.

    You wouldn't be questioning my motives now would you?

    WSS

  • When most people get nationally embarrassed after demanding to see documents, then getting them and having them prove the exact opposite of what you've been claiming for the last two years, they slink away in shame.

    Trump ponies up for round two.

    Perhaps you should ignore him like the rest of the nation is.

  • Remember Geraldo Rivera and Capone's tomb?

    This could be your big moment in the Sun!

    By the way I am sure enough he was born in the US.

    I just assume hus college records would prove he's not as smart as the myth you've made up.

    WSS

  • Because our opinion that Obama is a smart guy is based on his college grades that we've never seen?

    Nice theory.

    Yes, I think Barack Obama is a very intelligent man. If it turned out he got a C in anthropology and a B- in Germanic poetry I don't see how it would change my opinion.

  • Because our opinion that Obama is a smart guy is based on his college grades that we've never seen?

    Nice theory.

    Yes, I think Barack Obama is a very intelligent man. If it turned out he got a C in anthropology and a B- in Germanic poetry I don't see how it would change my opinion.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Because our opinion that Obama is a smart guy is based on his college grades that we've never seen?

    Nice theory.

    Yes, I think Barack Obama is a very intelligent man. If it turned out he got a C in anthropology and a B- in Germanic poetry I don't see how it would change my opinion.

    Like the Madonna example this is just exactly why you guys need to keep him insulated.

    It's probably closer to the idea that his grades wouldn't have been good enough to get into Harvard..

    WSS

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Because our opinion that Obama is a smart guy is based on his college grades that we've never seen?

    Nice theory.

    Yes, I think Barack Obama is a very intelligent man. If it turned out he got a C in anthropology and a B- in Germanic poetry I don't see how it would change my opinion.

    Like the Madonna example this is just exactly why you guys need to keep him insulated.

    It's probably closer to the idea that his grades wouldn't have been good enough to get into Harvard..

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Like the Madonna example this is just exactly why you guys need to keep him insulated.

    It's probably closer to the idea that his grades wouldn't have been good enough to get into Harvard..

    WSS

    Where you offended when they went after Bush for getting into Yale b/c of his family connections and not b/c of his grades and achievements? Personally it shouldn't matter what or how a candidate did(grades wise) through college but how and what he has done since.

  • Yes, Steve. Just what is it about Barack Obama that makes you think he isn't smart or didn't deserve to get into Harvard or didn't deserve to become the editor of the Law Review or to become a professor of law at U-Chicago, or any of the other theories you've posited about his intelligence in the last four years? (Without any evidence.)

    Something about Barack Obama. I just can't imagine what it is.

    That he's tall? ...No, that can't be it.

    It'll come to me.