Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Why Are Muslim Terrorists So Willing To Kill Themselves?

Why Are Muslim Terrorists So Willing To Kill Themselves?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
10 Posts 4 Posters 332 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #1
    Everyone seems to be wondering why
    Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
    Lets have a look at the evidence:
    - No Christmas
    - No television
    -No nude women
    - No football
    - No pork chops
    - No hot dogs
    - No burgers
    - No beer
    - No bacon
    - Rags for clothes
    - Towels for hats
    - Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
    - More than one wife
    More than one mother in law
    - You can't shave
    - Your wife can't shave
    - You can't wash off the smell of donkey
    - You cook over burning camel shit
    - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
    - and your wife smells worse than your donkey
    Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"???
    Well no shit Sherlock!....
    It's not like it could get much worse
    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      meh

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        That was too much for little johnny to read at one time.

        Actually, you really must change "donkey" to :"camel" or "pig"

        DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          That must be why I never read your book thing

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          T 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            That must be why I never read your book thing

            The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 15k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            That must be why I never read your book thing

            That or maybe because it was terrible.

            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Or maybe, why woodypeckerhead dissed it, and didn't read it at all.

              It was fun. Stupid here and there, but it was as I thought it up to be funny.

              But far more legit than complaining about it, when you didn't read it.

              Cysko suffered.... I mean, actually read it, and didn't like it.

              I did. That's what counts. More likely, I liked it because in a

              goofy way, I "impromptu'ed" some aspects of Joseph Campbell's monomyth,

              which his brilliant work "Hero of "Thousand Faces" is all about.

              MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 15k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Hey I didn't say I didn't like it. Just that it was terrible. If I didn't have some fun with it i wouldn't continue to rag you about how terrible it was.

                Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C calfoxwc

                  Or maybe, why woodypeckerhead dissed it, and didn't read it at all.

                  It was fun. Stupid here and there, but it was as I thought it up to be funny.

                  But far more legit than complaining about it, when you didn't read it.

                  Cysko suffered.... I mean, actually read it, and didn't like it.

                  I did. That's what counts. More likely, I liked it because in a

                  goofy way, I "impromptu'ed" some aspects of Joseph Campbell's monomyth,

                  which his brilliant work "Hero of "Thousand Faces" is all about.

                  MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 33k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @calfoxwc said:

                  Or maybe, why woodypeckerhead dissed it, and didn't read it at all.

                  It was fun. Stupid here and there, but it was as I thought it up to be funny.

                  But far more legit than complaining about it, when you didn't read it.

                  Cysko suffered.... I mean, actually read it, and didn't like it.

                  I did. That's what counts. More likely, I liked it because in a

                  goofy way, I "impromptu'ed" some aspects of Joseph Campbell's monomyth,

                  which his brilliant work "Hero of "Thousand Faces" is all about.

                  I don't think I ever ripped on it. I just said I didn't read it.

                  Do whatever you want, i don't give a fuck.

                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    That was too much for little johnny to read at one time.

                    Actually, you really must change "donkey" to :"camel" or "pig"

                    DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    That was too much for little johnny to read at one time.

                    Actually, you really must change "donkey" to :"camel" or "pig"

                    I didn't write this cal.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Oh, that's okay, I didn't figure you did. or not.

                      But I take offense that they used "donkey" .......@@

                      Whoever wrote it...you know..

                      *****************************************

                      And, woodypeckerhead posted:

                      "Do whatever you want, i don't give a fuck. "

                      well, that's no surprise, because you are one.😒

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate