Week 8 Game Impressions: Chargers Vs. Browns
-
-
Yeah... gave you a mullian on that D call, D bone...

I'll take the TD, but TR still does not look right to me... running way too upright. That said, I'm loving our sweeps...
SD's RB, Ryan Mathews, reminds me of Arian Foster... nice, one-cut runs behind their zone blocking.
-
Whoohoo! Richardson! I've got a good feeling about this game fellas
-
Our offense still is not good enough to overcome penalties. That false start by Greco killed that drive..
-
-
-
Weeden is so inaccurate. How can you guys root for this guy?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
